Punishment 🍋

(Okay I think I'm getting the hang of doing dom reader. Hopefully this is good.)

Your POV

Enji has been getting a lot of attention. He's basically ignoring me sometimes I feel like it's on purpose. We're at one of midnight's parties. I look at him he looks at me from the corner of his eye and quickly looks away. That asshole is doing it on purpose. He's talking to a woman. She's being awfully flirty and he's still talking to her.

She touches his arm and a fake a laugh. He chuckles. I see how it is. I've got something for you Mr. Popular. I walk out and get on my motorcycle. The audacity he has to do some shit like that. I drive off to the hardware store.

I get the strongest anti flamable rope they have. I buy it and go to his house. (The kids don't exist in this story.) I unlock the door with the key he gave me. I bought some new lingerie that I hid in his house. I grab it and put it on then set the ropes up on the bed. I'm not going to show any mercy tonight. I text him.

You: Get to your place we need to talk

I set my phone down and wait.

Time skip

He comes in and spots me on the couch. I'm irritated and its visible. He goes to say something to get him out of the situation. "Bedroom now." I say. He walks to the bedroom. I follow him. I push him on the bed.

I tie his wrists down. "So did the whole ignoring you arouse you?" He asks. "You know damn well I'm pissed off. This is your punishment. You're not going to get a say in anything. No mercy not a single choice. Normally I choose mercy. Apparently I've given you too much. You could try to break out of the ropes but it won't work. I got the sturdy anti flamable kind. I'm not holding back on you tonight period." I say with an irritated unamused look. He gets a bit hard. I yank his pants and briefs down.

I get on top to take his shirt off. I put my hand on his throat. "Oh yeah and don't bother thrusting in. I'll just have to mark you up worse than usual." I say and squeeze just a bit. I move my hand and he swallows hard. I straddle him and kiss his neck. He bites his lip. I suck and bite it leaving a dark love bite.

I make my way down leaving hickies and bite marks. I kiss just above his member not touching it. I look up at him and he's so ready for me to suck him he's gotten really hard just from this. I smirk and I don't touch him. "Why'd you stop?" He asks. Just a bit of teasing this is your punishment after all. It wouldn't be a punishment if I gave you what you wanted now would it." I say.

I get a vibrator and turn it on. I play with myself. He watches my every move. I moan his name and tremble. He can't stand it. "Oh god~!" I moan and speed up. "Untie me please baby~." He says. "Not a chance." I say trembling.

He tries to get free. I scream and cum. I pant and look at him. I smirk at the look on his face. I get in between his legs I kiss and suck on his inner thigh. I bite them gently. He gets calmer.

I stroke him slowly. It's throbbing so much. He makes fists and tilts his head back. I hear him say fuck under his breath. I lick and suck the tip. He groans and his precum is already formed. I suck and lick his balls while stroking him a bit faster.

"Just like that." He says. I stroke him faster and suck harder. He's panting heavily. "Don't cum until I say so got it." I say. He nods and swallows trying to catch his breath. I put his member in my mouth. He moans and trembles.

I hold his thighs and bob my head. His leg tremble. I go up and down quickly. He grunts and squirms. I slurp loudly and move my tongue as I go back and forth. "FUCK LET ME CUM BABY!" He shouts. I just suck harder.

He moans loudly his legs trembling. I put it all the way in and deep throat. I gag a bit from his size and go slowly. He's trying so hard to keep it in. I pull off with a pop then get on top of him pulling the underwear off as I do. I sit and grind against his cock. "Fuck my cock baby please fuck it. I need you to fuck me please." He says. I grind slowly.

I moan and put my hands on his abs. I only go a bit faster. I look at him and he's so desperate. This is what he deserves though being reminded who he belongs to. He's throbbing so much it feels like a vibrator. His cum comes out just a bit. He whimpers.

I sits up and rub the tip along my slit. I rub it in circles around my clit making me tremble. My legs feel so weak from just this. They give out and I slam down on it screaming from the size. "FUCK AAHAA~!" He shouts and releases a huge load in side of me. I throw my head and moan loudly. I start to go up and down slowly and his cum sprays my insides over and over.

Fuck I'm not the submissive type but I want him to fuck me so badly. I go up and down faster. I moan and pant. "Fuck~ I love riding your cock." I say. He slams into me making me fall forward on his chest. "No you aren't supposed to thrust in me~." I say with a shakey voice. He pounds my insides.

I put my face into his chest and press back into his thrust. "No this is supposed to be your punishment don't thrust into me~. I'm your dom." I say shakily. He doesn't listen though. He just speeds up and hits harder. I'm a mess for him and it's not fair that I'm cumming for him. I sit up and try to force his hips down but he only goes deeper. He pulls forward and breaks the sides of the headboard from his strength.

Oh shit. I stop from the shock and he moves me up and down all the way with only his thrusts. I cum from each of his powerful thrusts. "It looks like the tables have turned. You're enjoying this so much. You look so desperate. You want me to fuck you right now." He says. I just try to hold his arms down.

I try to bounce up and down but my legs are trembling. He chuckles at my attempts. "You're so weak from just that I thought you were my dom. You've never felt my thrusts this much. You look so desperate for more." He says with a smirk. "Shut up no I don't. You shouldn't be enjoying this." I say trying to bounce. He pulls me down. "Oh but I am. Seeing you weak like this is interesting and rare. Plus the way you're squeezing my cock says otherwise. You've wanted this for awhile haven't you wanting me to fuck you instead. For me to do things to you." He says in a deep voice in my ear.

"N-no~." I say as he thrusts in me slowly. He unties the ropes. "Tell you what, think of this as an apology. I'll fuck your brains out till you can't take it anymore and then some." He says. I just look away. "Fine but technically I'm still your dom because I'm allowing you to." I say. "Mhm." He says.

TBC...?

(I did my best to make him more of a sub this time.)