S7Pt7 - The Compound

The entire drive to Negan's compound was silent. The back of the van was dark and crowed with boxes of stuff.
Our stuff.
I was alone, and once again I was scared.
"What are they gonna do to me?" I wondered. "Will I see Daryl? What about Lee? Oh god, my kids... I have to get of here. Find Daryl and escape." I thought.
I was so caught up in my thoughts that I didn't even notice the truck stopped until I heard the doors swing open. I heard footsteps outside the van, and someone began tugging on the chain, rolling the door up.
I squinted at the amount of light that hit my eyes and covered up the sun with my prosthetic. Then I saw Negan step into view, covering the sun for me. I slowly lowered my arm and stared at him.
"We're here. Welcome to your new home." Negan said.
"Where are we?" I asked cautiously.
Negan held out his hand, but I didn't take it. He sighed and roughly grabbed my hand, pulling me out of the truck. I fell onto the ground and scraped my knees on the gravel. I quickly hurried to my feet and Negan at the same time pulled me up, still holding my hand.
"This is The Compound." Negan said, and began leading me forwards.
I looked up and saw we were standing infront of an old factory that was several stories tall. It was big, and secure by the looks of how many men were on guard. I saw a group of men in the distance killing the walkers through the fence with random pieces of metal, just like Carl told me that Daryl was forced to do. I also saw a group of men pushing Eugene in the distance into another part of the building.
Negan then yanked on my arm which turned my attention back to him, which he liked. We walked through the front gate and every single man took a knee in front of Negan. Another man opened the door for him, then kneeled.
"Everyone here does a part, helps keep the place moving. Everyone here also respects me." Negan explained.
"You don't deserve anything from me." I said.
He then swiftly pushed me against the wall and grabbed my neck. I looked around in a panic for help, but no one cared. I met Negan's gaze and he just stared at me.
He then looked at the scar that was on my neck and traced it with his thumb.
"Everyond here respects me." Negan repeated. "And if they don't, ultimately..." He said and slowly lifted up Lucille to my head. "You already pissed her off. She's out for blood now." Negan said.
I slowly nodded and looked at the bat, the barbed wire on it getting rusted from the blood.
"What-" I said and then cleared my throat, then looked at Negan. "What is my part here?" I asked.
Negan let go of my throat and slowly caressed my hair, tucking a piece behind my ear.
"I'm glad you asked, because I like you, and I can make a deal with you that you can't refuse." Negan said.
I held my breath, afraid to say anything before he mentioned his "deal", but I already had a bad feeling about this.
"What kind of deal?" I asked.
Negan backed away from me and I slowly removed myself from the wall. He began walking away and I followed him. He led me onto a catwalk that overlooked the factory floor. There were over a hundred people, all moving around, doing whatever job they had to do. People sat at tables, bartering supplies like food and clothes and drinks.
I could help but be surprised because I haven't seen this many people together in a long time.
I saw some people looking up and me and Negan, and he nodded at them.
"It's quite impressive, isn't it?" Negan said.
"Yeah." I said. "How'd you do it? By killing innocent people?" I asked.
Negan put his hand on my hip and pushed me against the railing. I had no other choice but to grab onto his shirt, because if I didn't I'd fall to my death.
"This world turned to shit Kell. There was no stopping it." Negan said. "But we, as the fucking human race, had the choice to either adjust to it, or die with it. I chose to adjust, and that got me here. That's all I did."
He was inches from my face and I couldn't look away. He looked into my eyes, then down to my lips, which made me uncomfortable.
"I suggest that you start learning to adjust to this new world Kell." Negan said.
I just nodded, and he smiled. He continued to stare at me and I was frozen in fear.
"Negan." I heard a familiar voice say.
We looked over and saw Dwight looking at us, who had Daryl standing right next to him.
Daryl saw us, and saw how close Negan was to me, and me struggling not to fall over the edge.
"Ah, perfect timing." Negan said.
I saw that Daryl was pissed, especially when he saw the cut and blood that was still on my cheek, but as soon as Negan looked at him, Daryl bowed his head in submission.
"My God, what did they do to him?" I thought.
Negan then looked back at me and pulled me back up and away from the railing.
"It's time to chat about that deal." He said.
They led us down several hallways, and I couldn't help but look at Daryl. He looked severely beat up and exhausted. He glanced over at me and I saw the pain in his eyes.
"Daryl." I whispered, but he shook his head.
"Daryl, what--" I began to say when Negan fiercely turned around, which made us stop at once.
He looked at Daryl, who looked at me then Negan.
"Are you talking to her?" Negan fiercely asked.
Daryl shook his head, but Negan threw him against the wall.
"Hey!" I yelled.
I tried to stop him but Dwight held me back.
"You are not allowed to talk to her, look at her, or even think of her!" Negan ordered and pushed Daryl again. "You understand."
"Hey!" I yelled. "Negan, stop! Please." I said.
He turned around and looked at me. "It was me, I talked to him. He didn't say anything."
He stood up straight and Daryl cautiously stood up.
"If that ever happens again, I will shut that shit down. This--" He said and pointed at both of us. "It's over."
My heart dropped and I just looked at him. He then opened a door to a room and Dwight pushed us inside. There was a table in the middle of the room and Dwight had me and Daryl stand in front of it, standing next to each other.
I knew we both wanted to looked at each other, but we were both scared.
Negan then walked in, Dwight left, and Negan then closed the door.
"Time to hash out some conditions." He said and leaned his bat against the wall.
"Kell, I told you I could make you a deal. So here it is." He said. "In order for me to stop myself from killing Daryl here, and taking a trip to Alexandria, you have to agree with me on one thing." He began.
I nodded and waited for it.
"You will become one of my wives. You will do what I say when I say, and in return I will protect you and your family with all my manpower. You guys will be safe, and no one will hurt you, all you have to do is say yes." Negan said.
I didn't know what to say, and I could tell Daryl didn't either. I almost began to shake my head when Negan stood in front of me.
"Do you want me to kill him now?!" Negan bellowed. "Or do you want me to get your dear son first? Feed him to the walkers, or maybe you can watch me bash in Judith's head!"
"Stop!" I cried.
"I will NOT stop!" Negan yelled. "You will not win this Kell! I will kill every single person you love, and you can live with knowing it is your fault." Negan said. "Make your choice wisely."
"Negan--" Daryl began to say, but Negan just grabbed his arm, twisted it behind his back, and slammed him against the wall.
"You see Kell!? You want this to happen?" Negan asked. "Want me to break his arm like a fucking twig?"
"No!" I cried. "Don't hurt him."
Negan twisted his arm harder and I heard Daryl grunt in pain. He kept going and going, and I saw tears building up in Daryl's eyes.
"Fine!" I yelled, and Negan stopped.
"I-I choose..." I began to say, and they both looked at me. "I choose to be your wife." I said.
Negan let go of Daryl who just slumped against the wall in defeat. Negan walked over to me and pushed me against the table. He ran his hand down my smooth cheek, over my boobs, and down to in between my legs.
I tried to squirm away but he pushed me against the table with his body.
"You are now my property, Kell." He said.
I gulped and closed my eyes so I wouldn't have to see him.
"Luckily for you now, your dear Daryl here is safe under my roof. As long as you are loyal to me." Negan said.
"My kids?" I asked slowly.
He just nodded and rubbed his hand up and down my thigh.
"They won't be harmed." He said.
I nodded and looked at Daryl, who was just watching us. Negan then backed up and grabbed his bat, then held out his hand.
I sighed as I took it, and Negan smiled because of his success.
"Good choice."