S4Pt6 - Burnt Bodies

It was the next morning and we figured that we needed to make a plan. We lost a lot of our food in Cellblock D when the outbreak happened. I was talking to Daryl, Carol, and Rick about it, but Rick was keeping his distance from us. He knew he messed up and was making everything awkward, but Daryl didn't notice anything.
"We can try to make another run to that Big Spot." I suggested.
"We almost didn't make it back last time." Daryl said.
"But we never took anything. It probably still has a whole bunch of food left, and more." I said.
Just then, Tyreese ran into the cellblock and he was out of breath.
"There's a problem. Now!" He yelled at us.
He ran back into the hallway and we followed him. He led us out a door and into a small courtyard, where we saw two dead bodies burnt to a crisp. Trails of blood led outside from the hallway where the bodies were dragged.
"You found them like this?" Rick asked.
"I came to see Karen.. Then I saw the blood. Next came the smell." Tyreese said and clenched his fists. "Somebody dragged them out here and set them on fire! They killed them and set them on fire!"
Tyreese was pacing around and finally stopped and faced Rick.
"You're a cop. You find out who did this and you bring them to me!" Tyreese yelled and hit him own chest. "Bring 'em to me!"
Tyreese was close to Rick's face and Daryl didn't trust him.
"We'll find out who-" Daryl said and put his arm on Tyreese's shoulder, who just shook it off.
"Do I need to say it again!" Tyreese yelled at Rick.
"No. No." Rick said and slowly put his hands out. "I know what you're feeling. I've been there, you've seen me there. It's dangerous."
"Karen didn't deserve this! Neither did David. Nobody does." Tyreese yelled.
"Alright man that's enough." Daryl said and pulled Tyreese back.
He quickly turned around and held Daryl against the wall. Daryl held out his hands to us, telling us to not come closer. I put my hand on my pistol and was ready if I needed to be.
"Man, I ain't going anywhere till I find who did this." Tyreese yelled.
"We're on the same side man." Daryl said.
Tyreese just pinned Daryl harder against the wall and I saw Daryl struggle to breathe but yet he was still calm.
"Tyreese, we know you are upset about losing someone you love... but let Daryl go." I said. "Now." I said and slowly took my pistol out of its holster.
Rick then walked in front of me and looked at Tyreese.
"Hey, look, I know what you're going through. We've all lost someone. We know what you're going through right now, but you need to calm down." Rick said and touched Tyreese's shoulder.
He then let go of Daryl, turned around, and punched Rick in the face. Rick fell to the ground and held his face, then stood up.
"Karen wouldn't want you to be like this." Rick said.
Tyreese punched Rick again, but then Daryl jumped on Tyreese trying to hold him back.
"Stop!" Carol yelled at the guys.
Daryl managed to pull Tyreese back and he was finally calming down, but he was still mad. I walked over to Rick and helped him up. Rick walked away from me and over to Tyreese, then punched him in the face. Ty fell out of Daryl's arms and Rick sat on top of him, and continued to punch him in the face. Tyreese was slowly passing out and Daryl jumped on Rick's back trying to pull him off.
"Let go of me!" Rick yelled.
"No." Daryl yelled back.
"Let go of me!" Rick yelled.
He shook out of Daryl's arms and stared at Tyreese who was crying on the floor. Rick held up his hand that was covered in blood and couldn't move it. I walked in front of Rick and looked at his hand and face.
"You need to get to Hershel." I said. "Daryl, watch him." I said and pointed at Tyreese.
I walked me and Rick back to the cellblock and brought him to his cell. I took this as my opportunity to talk to Rick.
I grabbed a first aid kit and started cleaning his face, and he was silent. I then looked at his hand and wiped away the blood.
"Looks almost as bad as my hand was." I said. "Move your fingers."
Rick tried and moved all of them, but they were stiff. I nodded my head and looked at my own hand.
"How's your hand now?" Rick asked.
"It still hurts really bad some days. Aches every day. It'll never be completely healed, but the pain is manageable." I said. "Your's should heal up nicely."
I closed the first aid kit but Rick didn't move.
"I'm sorry I tried to... you know." Rick said.
"Kiss me.." I stared at him. "Rick, what were you thinking?"
"I don't know." He sighed and wiped his forehead. "It just-You and Judith- and Lori's gone and.." Rick said and a few tears ran down his face.
I knelt down on my knees in front of Rick and grabbed his hand. He looked at me with sad eyes and I sighed.
"It's okay Rick. Just, please don't try to kiss me again. I love the kids, and I care about you, but I'm not your wife." I said.
Rick nodded and sighed. "So you're not mad? We're good?"
"Of course we're good. I'm not mad." I said and slightly laughed. "My advice though, don't let Daryl know. He won't be as forgiving."
Rick nodded and stood up.
"You can still see Hershel if you want, but I think you should be fine." I said.
I then left his cell and started walking away. I made my way over to the administration building.
I sat down at the table and waited for the rest of the council. After what happened this morning, we really needed to talk and figure out a plan.
Daryl showed up and sat down next to me. Carol, Glenn, and Hershel came in next and sat down at the table, and Michonne came in last.
There was a long moment of silence that lingered around the room. I impatiently tapped my fingers on the table then grabbed my band that started to ache bad. Daryl grabbed my hand and held it in his lap under the table.
Everyone glanced at each other, not sure of what to do or say.
Hershel cleared his throat and we all looked at him.
"We need to talk."