Chapter 33

Lisa has been acting awkward with Irene. This didn't pass with Wendy's observation.

"She's still acting strange. Was it because you made her stomach upset or something? What did you put on her food yesterday?"

"I didn't put anything. And she looks fine to me, Wendy."

"Hey, why don't you talk to her and tell her the whole damn truth so she would realize she's with the wrong person."

"Are you insane? I am not going to steal my sister's happiness."

"I hope Jisoo set that on her mind before she seduced her."

"Jisoo didn't do anything wrong. Maybe she's not aware that the person I was stalking before is Lisa. Let's not put the blame on her."

"Your twin sister is sneaky. I can't believe you still defend her."

"Miss Son? Can you help explain this one to me? I am having a hard time understanding this flow chart." Lisa called Wendy for help.

"Go, the COO is calling you." Irene reminded Wendy.

"Which one Miss COO?" Wendy asked as she checked the reports Lisa was reviewing. Irene rolled her eyes seeing Wendy acting all shy and cute in front of Lisa. She knows too well this is her best friend's way to provoke her.

"This and uhm this one well. Sorry, this is really something I haven't encountered before so it makes my head spin." Lisa shyly asked.

"Yikes," Wendy purposely bent to make sure Lisa could glimpse what she was trying to flaunt.

Irene held her chest as if checking if she wear something decent and not too revealing. "The hell is Wendy doing? She does not even have it. What does she expect Lisa to see? Her non-existing cleavage?" She whispered to herself.

Wendy scratched her head like dumb. "My bad Miss COO, we are both bad in this. Hmmmm you know I know someone who's super good at it." Lisa avoided looking at Wendy's blouse thinking the small lady was not aware of her awkward position at the table. She accidentally looks at Irene which she regretted because the other small lady is giving her a death stare. As if Irene caught her doing something bad. Lisa had no choice but to shut her eyes.

"Do you have a person to recommend? That would exceed our manpower, Miss Son."

"Are you okay? Is your head hurting? Or did something get into your eyes?"

"Oh, it's nothing, Miss Son. Going back what were you saying earlier?"

"Yeah, you don't have to worry about manpower we are not going to hire one. She's already in here." Wendy gestured for Irene to come closer.

Irene pointed at herself. "What? No, Wendy. I mean Miss Son we already made arrangements."

"But this is one of your expertise, Miss Bae. Remember you worked as my secretary and when I was cramming for my presentation during the board meeting you saved me from great embarrassment. This looks quite the same so I know you can help our COO."

"What?" She wanted to object to Wendy. "Miss COO, it is not that I don't want to help out but.."

"It's alright, Miss Bae."

"Hey, you haven't checked this out. Can you please try first?" Wendy interjected. This made Lisa also look at Irene waiting for her answer.

"Uhm, of course. Anything to help our COO to be competent and prepare for the corporate world." Irene nudged Wendy.

"Ouch!"

"What happened Miss Son?" Lisa asked.

" A very deadly mosquito just bit me, Miss COO." Wendy pouted.