Chapter 56

Third Person's POV

Lisa settled first when the waiter guided them to their designated reservation. Irene was supposed to sit next to her but Jennie was blocking her way. The couple maintained their distance from each other just when they got out of the car. She promised to the CEO she would be careful especially since some knew Jisoo and her were dating. Dragging her present girlfriend into a scandal would be a big no for her. Irene's reputation and image are what made the employees respect at the same time feared her so much.

While Jisoo was also tailing the other two silently. Her goal was just to be always by Lisa's side. Of course, she preferred sitting next to her project partner but Wendy beat the three of them, Irene, Jisoo, and Jennie. She didn't expect her twin's best friend would do that. She knew Wendy was trying to save everyone. Maybe it was obvious that the twins couldn't hide their real feelings. But she wondered what was their client Kim Jennie up with. She had been following Irene even at the other vacant seat. Jisoo decided to give it a rest and just sat next to Wendy while observing the other two ladies that both exude cold auras. She just smirked seeing how disappointed Irene was.

Irene wanted to say that she would take the sit but Wendy immediately sat at the right side. She heaved at her best friend's actions. But somehow she's grateful that Wendy was looking after her. It's childish but she was glad it was not occupied by Jisoo.

Turning to the vacant seat next to Lisa, both Irene and Jennie went to the left but Rosé took it as she intended it. Jennie glared at her best friend. She thought she should pull Rosé's hair when they got home.

With their failed attempts. Irene seated next to her twin then Jennie followed. She was subtly looking at Lisa. She knew she shouldn't make any fuss. Jisoo and she got reconciled but she kinda felt that she should be more competitive. She thought it was weird that Jennie was following her but shrugged it off. Also, the agreement they had with her father was something more important than their childish's game. She convinced Lisa to work with their company again and that she should not do anything that would sabotage her career. No one in the company except their closest family and friends knew about her dating her twin's former lover. Some people may still think Lisa and Jisoo got back together. It was impossible that news didn't spread like a wildfire after Lisa and Seulgi were caught fighting outside their building. So this would stir up another scandal if the news about dating the other daughter would be out.

Meanwhile, Jennie wasn't happy that Wendy and Rosé took the seats next to Lisa. But seeing her in front of her would be to her advantage. At least it wouldn't be obvious to anyone if she keep staring at her because they were almost facing each other.

Jennie felt a bit weird because Lisa and Irene were staring at each other like they were enclosed in their own bubble. She thought maybe her former lover didn't feel comfortable looking at her or at Jisoo and would want to maintain her professionalism even during lunch out. She still couldn't fathom that Jisoo would be working with them if she knew she was the girlfriend then she opposed the CEO's recommendation. But how could she even be against it when she couldn't deny how well-qualified the lady is?

"So aren't we going to start ordering?" Rosé finally spoke to get everyone's attention.

"Mine are bulgogi, ramyeon, spicy chicken skewers, and strawberry binsu for dessert. Two orders that are for me and Lisa." Jisoo stated.

Lisa smiled at Jisoo however those weren't her favorites. She just learned to love them because it's the former's to-go food. She's still grateful and won't decline it. She could eat anything.