Chapter 51

Joohyun's POV

It felt like I was being tricked with my own pair of eyes. I saw them together. Worst they were hugging each other and my twin sister kissed my girlfriend. Judging Lisa's body language, she was okay with it. She even welcomed it.

Another thing, Lisa not telling me she was with Chichu meant she lied to me. All I know is she couldn't meet me because she's tired and would rather rest at home. It's unusual that she didn't inform me first. She would tell me for sure.

Did she realize she loves her more overnight? What just happened and how did I miss it? I was really mad, I almost run over Lisa. But I didn't mean what I told her. I could never intentionally hurt her even though I am so mad at her. Also, I would regret it if she got hurt because of me but I just couldn't understand what was going on between them when they broke up already.

My hands got numb hitting the steering wheel. I didn't know I can be as angry as this with anyone. And also I didn't know how much I cried for Lisa. I checked my phone and it was dead. Glad it is because  I would probably just turn it off so she wouldn't be able to reach me. I wanted to calm myself down first. Maybe I reacted overly. Maybe there wasn't anything to be jealous of.  Putting my emotions first won't do anything well. I should fix myself and talk to Lisa. When I heard her side then that's the time I should react.

I got to Son's place already late. I am glad I still remember the passcode. The maids normally open the door for me. As I prepared myself to get into the leaving area. I suddenly felt scared because the entire place was dark yet I saw a head floating.

"Rene?!" It was a horse voice.

"Omigod!!!!! SEUNG-WAN!  What are you doing here and why didn't you turn on the lights?!" It was just Seungwan's head and she was using her phone too close to her face.

"Hey, this is my house. And yeah I am really waiting for you. Where were you? Lisa had been waiting outside the house. I wonder how long was she standing outside. I got home late too."

"She went here?"

"Yes, and we both tried to contact you. She said you had a little misunderstanding and she wanted to explain everything."

I was about to run back outside to check if Lisa was still out there. I didn't see her earlier. "Thank's Wannie, I'll talk to you later."

"Huh, where are you going at this hour? You just got here, Rene."

"I just need to talk to her."

"Oh, but Lisa already left. Someone wanted to speak with her. We were talking when a black car stopped in front of us."

It made me stop and looked at Seungwan."Who? Was it Chichu?"

"No,"

"Who else would offer her a ride? Seulgi? Is she even back?"

"Hmmm, It was a black Chevy Camaro. It was quite dark outside but I am sure it was a black car. Well, I don't know who was it but Lisa seemed to be flustered when that girl approached her. I think they know each other."

"I don't recall any other friends she has."

"She has a lot of cute friends. She's short just like us, Rene. I don't want to comment but that girl looks interested in Lisa. You better call her as in right now to know her whereabouts, if you are going to ask for my advice."

I immediately fished out my phone from my purse. "Oh, shoot! It's batt empty. Can I borrow your phone for a second?"

"You can borrow it all night, Rene. Talk this out with Lisa. I don't think seconds would be enough. You can ask her to come here so the two of you can fix your problem. I'm telling you Lisa is really into you. Her eyes screamed sadness earlier. That's why I figured something is going on." Seungwan lends me her phone.