Chapter 38

IRENE

Despite having a mutual understanding. Lisa and I decided not to be in a relationship without clearing everything with Chu. I am always nervous about my sister's reaction and I don't want to accuse her of knowing Lisa and the blond is the same person. I still argue with Lisa about this matter. She would insist it is possible Jisoo did lie to us. I don't think my sister is capable of lying to me. Maybe it was just a mere coincidence we fell in love with the same girl.

Lisa respected my decision and did not cross that line after the kiss that we shared. That kiss was something we never regretted and consider not a mistake too. I knew myself and my limits. I can never hurt my sister. Maybe once Lisa talks her out about her real feelings from the beginning maybe Chu would understand and let us freely love each other. That's what love is, letting go of the person if she no longer loves you.  Lisa is still trying to get everything sorted out with Chu but given she's really busy at work they rarely see each other.

We all got surprised when Chu arrived and obviously upset. Even Wendy excused herself because she didn't want to see a drama.

She wasn't herself and talked rubbish. She accused us and called me names. I had enough and talked back.

"You don't know what you are talking about. Stop accusing me of something I didn't do. I was the one who got robbed here." Finally, I got the courage to defend myself.

She talked more but something was off. She's being manipulative and intentionally doing this to make Lisa choose between us. Then she walked away.

"Please, Lisa follow my sister. She won't listen to me. She's devastated."

"But what about you? Why do you always put other people first yourself?" She wanted to stay with me.

"Don't mind me. Just please follow her and calm her at the moment. We will figure things out. Chu is smart. She would understand us. She's just upset right now."

"Are you sure? Should I use this moment to explain myself to her and break up with her? She's been lying to us. All this time she made me believe she was my stalker. Don't throw me away Irene, because you are choosing your sister. You know what I really feel."

"There's a perfect time for everything, Lis. Go and run after her while she's not that far. I promise we will talk."

Lisa sighed. I know she's disappointed but followed Chu because I said so.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Jisoo was a crying mess. She dialed Seulgi's number and informed her she needed company. She said she would wait at the nearby park in their company. She knew Lisa was running after her.

"Sooyaah, please just hear me out." Lisa did her best to make Jisoo listen to her. "It's not that I am cheating on you. The thing is. I really fall out of love. I swear, I loved you with all my heart but it is not fair to Irene. We both know the truth. I am just waiting for you to admit your mistake. You've been lying to me about the girl who was my stalker. It's not you."

"Does it matter? Is my love not enough? I love you with all of my heart, Limario. You should do the same. I thought you would choose me no matter what? Yes, that was not me. Yes, Baechu was that girl. But we are in a relationship already. She should know her place. You shouldn't allow yourself to be tempted by my sister. I know she seduced you. I am ready to forgive you and move forward but you have to quit your job and move back to the movie house. I can forget her betrayal."

Lisa got disappointed with Jisoo's condition. "How could you decide everything on your own? I can't I love her. I can quit my job and find another job but we are over. I am not going to be deceived by you again."