Chapter 21

Seulgi went on her plan but she missed her opportunity to meet Irene. She could only see her from afar. Lisa gave her the address where she brought Irene.

So apparently Seulgi also learned where is Irene working at. She waited outside Son's company hoping she would see the woman. It's been weeks since she and Lisa made a bet and she could not accept that she has made no progress yet.

She was about to lose hope because no sign of Irene showed up in the company.

"Peek a boo!!!"

"Yikes! Jisoos mother fuc-" She did not finish whatever she was supposed to say after seeing how beautiful Irene was and the woman's too close to her. "Damn, you're fucking beautiful!" She blurted out with her mouth left wide open.

Irene did not react since she is so used to hearing such compliments. But she hated that this mono-eyelid woman needed to curse.

"Why are you following me?" Irene said angrily which startled Seulgi once again.

"God, how did you get here? Where did you come from?" Seulgi looked around getting worried she got caught following her. She should have seen her coming because she was waiting for her.

"Spill it. Why are you following me? I have no time to play games with you." Irene getting less patience every second that passed by. She knew Seulgi of course. She has seen her a couple of times picking up Lisa from the bar. She's the kind best friend who looks after the love of her life.

"Ehr, uhm. How did you know I am following you?" Seulgi knew she got busted when she wasn't even starting with her plan yet.

She scratched her nape and got cold sweats with Irene's deadly stares, "Uhm, I just find you cute and I got a crush on you." She said stuttering. Seulgi could not hide how nervous she was in front of Irene.

"What's with Lisa's best friend? Why would she approach me out of a sudden?" Irene thought.

"Try harder. You are not that convincing and you're lying straight to my face, Seulgi." Irene was not supposed to say it but she forgot.

"Eh, you, you already know me?"

"No, I just heard someone calls you that." Irene tried to deny it. Of course, Seulgi should not know she met Lisa before.

"Such strange thing. When I am always alone whenever I am following you. Anyway, yeah that's my name. I'm Kang Seulgi." She stretched her hand and waited but Irene did not take it. She could only pout because she got disappointed. Irene looks so cold with her aura.

"Kang Seulgi, why are you following me? What do you need?"

"Oh, nothing Irene. I am just-"

"And you even know my name even though I haven't introduced myself to you." Irene was trying to figure out Seulgi's intention.

"Damn it! I'm so screwed." Seulgi started to panic secretly.

Irene waited for Seulgi's explanation when her friend interrupted.

"Oh, you're here! I thought you won't come around, Irene." Wendy said and then looked both to Irene then Seulgi. "What's going on here?"

"Go ahead, Wendy. I'll just finish my business here. I'll be talking to your dad too about something." She has something important to discuss with Wendy's father. Because she received a notification from him earlier.

"Wait," Wendy paused and scanned Seulgi from head to toe. "You are the hottie!!!!" She exclaimed excitedly. She even clapped like a kid who received an extra cookie.