Chapter 20

LISA

It was stupid to do the bet but it is just Seulgi. She means no harm to Irene for sure. So Irene stays at Wendy's place she might be still there. But I need to see Sooyaa first to personally apologize. But should I really check Irene too? Aissst. Good, Lord why am I being so annoying?

I made up my mind and left home. I dropped by the chicken grill resto before heading to the movie house. She does not want a bouquet of flowers but a bucket of chicken for sure.

"You're here, Limario." She almost stumbled just to welcome me. "Did she miss me a lot? We were just separated for a few hours. It seems Sooyaa had been waiting for me. I didn't expect her to be outside. Normally she would wait for me inside her office.

"I missed you." She beamed her smile and her lips then turned to a heart shape. Oh my, this woman is a God!

That melted my heart. "I missed you too, my Sooyaa. Here I bought grilled chicken for you."

"Whoa, daebak!!! Is this how you are going to shut my mouth? Don't worry I am not mad at all."

"No, you should really get mad. I was not able to send you any updates. I made you worry for sure." I love looking at her face like this.

She took the bucket from me to prepare the food for us. "I trust you, Limario. I know you are mature enough when it comes to relationships. I have nothing to worry about, right?" I just follow her to the office.

"Right." I was like fish out of the water. Sooyaa's too kind-hearted. I am glad she didn't think I was doing anything. "You know that I love you so much and of course. I can never hurt you. I've been there and I won't be doing whatever my ex did to me."

"I know, come over here. Let's dig in."

"By the way, how's your sleep?" I asked.

"Well, I was unaware I fell asleep on the couch due to exhaustion. But I had a good sleep, really."

"Good, about your sister, Sooyaa. I mean your twin sister."

"Hmmmmmm, what's about Baechu?" She put back the chicken on the plate and put down her fork. I don't know why Sooyaa's looking so anxious. I was just trying to tell her my opinion about her sister.

I continued, "She seems nice to you but not to me. Have you dated before and she approved them? I think she hates me for dating you."

She laughed so hard, "Aishhh, where did you get those absurd intuitions? Baechu is a warm person actually and she does not hate you, I can guarantee that."

"But she was giving me a cold shoulder last night. Like the air inside her car would suffocate me."

"You guys didn't talk about anything?" She was waiting for my answer like it matters a lot.

"There's nothing to talk about. She's not interested in talking. She's so quiet during the entire ride."

She heaved a sigh, "Oh, really? Where did she drop you off anyway? And why weren't you answering my calls?"

"She dropped me off at the subway but I rode a taxi and went to the usual bar I visited before, but I did not drink anything. I just felt like checking the place to reflect on my past behavior. I kept my phone silent that's why I was not able to check and tell you. I know I should have at least told you my whereabouts."

"Shhhhhh..." She put her finger on my lips and moved closer to me. I was just lost staring back at her, Gosh my Sooyaa is really pretty. "Is this the same bar where I'd kiss you?" She talked seductively.

I nodded.

"Do you want to relive the kiss we shared that night?" My cheeks immediately turned red. "Why are you so red, Limario?" She moved closer.