Chapter 39

Seulgi wanted to speak with Irene. In the end, Wendy tagged along to see her. They're at the cafe. Irene brought a medical kit anticipating Seulgi has not gone to the hospital to get her wounds clean up. She felt responsible for their fight though it was really Jisoo's fault.

"Ahhh, ahh" Seulgi reacted as Irene tried to put the cotton with a solution on her bruises.

"Aigoo, I am trying to be gentler to you when I shouldn't be after you attack your own best friend." Irene reasoned. She can't be mad at her a bit she knew her feelings for her sister. But she felt bad because Lisa got punched multiple times by Seulgi.

"I asked you to see me so we can talk not to tend my wounds." Seulgi pointed out. This made Irene irritated because she's being stubborn. She pressed the cotton harder.

"Yahhhhh!!!" Seulgi exclaimed and people looked at them.

"Come on, Rene. I'll do it. You're not helping her." Wendy volunteered because her concern for Seulgi is really in another level. She has been having a hard time seeing her state. Lisa and Seulgi were really going to kill each other because of Jisoo. Good thing they were able to stop them.

"Thanks." Seulgi thanked Wendy. Irene moved aside to let her best friend do the job.

"Don't thank me. You know I like you a lot but you can't hurt my boss like that." Wendy said and pressed Seulgi's wound intentionally.

"Waaaah!!! Aaah!" Seulgi was crying in pain. "What is wrong with you? Are you going to torture me all day?" A tear escaped from her small eyes.

"At least COO and you are even. Why did you punch her, huh? Did Jisoo say something?" Wendy asked. "Do you happen to like Irene's twin sister?"

Irene waited for Seulgi to answer Wendy. She just watched the two.
"How can I like her? She's my best friend's girlfriend. Same thing with Irene. I don't think she can love Lisa, right?"

"Oh, you ignorant!" Wendy hit Seulgi's head. "Of course, Irene is free to love Lisa. She came first. Jisoo has been lying all this time. Don't be blinded by love. She isn't as innocent as she claims to be. She's been playing the victim card here and you are just a fool who believes right away."

Seulgi looked at Wendy with puzzlement then at Irene. "I don't understand. What do you mean Irene came first?"

"That's not my story to tell. All I am asking you is to stop judging people right away. That sly fox really made you fall for her, huh?"

"Wannie, she's my sister. Don't call her that way." Irene reacted. "And don't make Seulgi feel guilty about this." She looked at Seulgi. "Can you at least listen to Lisa first? I don't like the two of you fighting over this huge misunderstanding."

"I'm sorry, Irene." Seulgi felt ashamed. "But I still couldn't believe you are in love with Lisa. Like how the hell that happened?"

"I know because I kept this secret. Even Lisa just realized that she met me before Chu. I was her stalker, not my twin. And you don't have to say sorry to me. I didn't get harmed. You ask for Lisa's forgiveness instead. You two are like siblings. She must be hurt because you judge her." Irene explained.

"How on earth Lisa got it all wrong? And also Soo told me she met her at the bar." Seulgi asked Irene. Wendy was about to hit her again but she was able to dodge it.

"Aish, I told you, I like you but you being dumb makes me very uncomfortable." Wendy gritted her teeth. She's obviously jealous because Seulgi is already close-minded when it comes to Jisoo.

"Alright, I'm so sorry. I am listening now. Stop being barbaric." Seulgi asked Wendy.

"Chu is really in love with Lisa too. But she was not completely honest from the start. She pretended to be her stalker which made Lisa fall for her too thinking she's that girl who bothers her all the time."