Chapter 30

LISA

Seulgi had a few drinks and Sooyaa did mention she also drink with a friend. If it was Seulgi why didn't she tell me?

Thinking about it, Sooyaa told me she does not drink because her parents are strict. But she poured herself the wine when she introduced me to her family. Their parents were not even bothered she was drinking in front of them. Then there was Joohyun with lemonade juice. That night when I followed her to the club and met Wendy. She said Joohyun just tells people her parents are strict and not allowing her to drink but the truth is she's embarrassed about her alcohol allergies.

Unknown number calling.....

"Hello?"

"Lisa, it's Wendy."

"Oh, Wendy how did you get my number?"

"I asked Seulgi, she went here. And thank you for the vitamins. I already give the thermos to Irene and her vitamins." She took a heave. "And earlier at the office, I would also want to apologize. I don't want her to get suspicious about us knowing each other already."

"It's fine, Wendy. I am a bit surprised you could win a best actress award, really. Very convincing."

"Lisa, I have something to ask."

"Yeah, sure. What is it?"

"How did you and Jisoo meet each other?" It's kinda random for Wendy to ask about it.

"It's funny but to make it short. She's my stalker. I think she really likes me to follow me around."

"Lisa, what if Jisoo isn't the person you are expecting her to be?"

"Huh? What kind of question is that? Even though I was drinking I know it was Jisoo. We shared a kiss and I know it for sure."

"Well, I have nothing to say anymore. Just open your eyes. I am not in a position to talk about this. That person should come forward and talk."

"Wendy, I could not follow."

"Forget about it. Did Seulgi arrive safely?" She changed the topic.

"I think she's in her room."

"Can you say sorry on my behalf? I did something crazy when she was here. I don't want to scare her. Just don't ask. I won't elaborate. She knows already if you say sorry on my behalf."

"This made me more intrigued. Oh well, I'll deliver your message tomorrow when she has spare time to join me at breakfast."

"Great. Good night, Lisa."

"Good night, Wendy. I'll save your number."

"Sure, got to hang up now."

Office my second day......

"Good morning to our gorgeous COO. Are you ready to learn today?" Wendy asked me with so much energy.

"Good morning Miss Son." We are all professionals inside the office.

"Rene has something for you." Wendy pulled Irene.

"Good morning Miss Bae." I greeted Joohyun.

"Uhm, I cook something for you, Miss COO. Consider it as my way of giving back. The magic tea or whatever it's called really did help me feel better."

'She's acting shy in front of me. What's going on Joohyun?'

"Jinja? Good to know. It's actually therapeutic." I glanced at the big bag she carrying. "You cook something for me? Do you accept my friendship now, Miss Bae?" I always talk professionally when needed. She seems not enjoying when I call her by her name.