Break-Up

"We're done!" Jungkook exclaimed, looking at his hyungs with wide eyes while the four boys are staring back with nervousness, all of them not moving as they wait for Jimin to enter the kitchen.

They all then stopped breathing when they saw the orange haired boy walking to them with a serious face, his hands in his pocket as he looks at each one of them.

"W-We're so sorry Jimin hyung! We just really wanted to see how Taehyung hyung will react if you're gone! We promise it won't happen again!" Jungkook rambled, quickly walking to Jimin and holding onto one of his arm with a pout.

All of them got more nervous when the orange haired boy just stared at Jungkook, waiting for him to speak with a firm tone and to tell them that what they did was not funny at all but then, they were surprised when Jimin spoke in a soft tone.

"It's okay guys. I actually enjoyed it" Jimin said, giving them his eye smile as he scratched the back of his neck.

"What? Really?" Hoseok asked with wide eyes and open mouth, the younger nodding as he ruffled Jungkook's hair while the youngest is also looking at him with wide eyes.

"Yah! You made us nervous! I thought you will get mad at us and I even got hit on my head because these jerks told me to say sorry and it was my fault for coming up with the idea!" Jin exclaimed, pointing at the others who just rolled their eyes while Jimin just chuckled, shaking his head.

"It is your fault Jin hyung but it's okay. I like your idea anyways" The oranger haired boy replied, patting the oldest on the shoulder as Jin placed his arms across his chest, huffing.

"But we still need to say sorry to Taehyung. We all made him cry" Yoongi spoke up, the others nodding as they all walked back to the living room where Taehyung is.

"Hey baby. I'm back" Jimin said with a soft smile as he approached the red haired boy who is looking up at him with sparkling eyes and parted lips.

"Min!" Taehyung happily called out, opening his arms to Jimin, asking for a hug and the older happily obliged, caging Taehyung in his arms and gently lifting him up, chuckling when he heard his fiancé yelp.

"There. It's more comfortable with you on my lap" Jimin mumbled, settling himself and Taehyung on the sofa as the younger giggled, hiding his face in the crook of Jimin's neck as soon as they are settled.

"Hold on baby. The hyungs and Kook wants to say something" Jimin said, patting Taehyung on one of his thigh to make him move and the younger did, pulling away and looking to his side to see their friends who are giving him guilty smiles.

"Hi Taetae. I just want to say sorry for what we did a while ago. It was actually my idea to do that so I'm really sorry" Jin started, sitting down beside the two and taking one of the younger's hand that fell down from Jimin's neck.

"Yeah. We totally forgot that you are sensitive, especially when it comes to Jimin so we are sorry Taetae" Namjoon continued, scratching the back of his neck as he guiltily looked at Taehyung who nodded.

"It's okay hyungs and Kookie. It was just a prank and I maybe over reacted so I'm sorry too" The red haired boy replied, pouting at their friends who quickly shaked their heads.

"You did not over react Taetae! It was really our fault. We will pull a prank next time that is funny and will not hurt you and make you cry" Hoseok exclaimed and the others nodded, agreeing with him.

"Promise?" Taehyung asked, his eyes turning into puppy eyes and making the others coo at him, especially Jimin who is staring at him fondly for the entire time.

"We promise Taetae hyung!" Jungkook happily said, raising one of his hand to show how sincere they are and Taehyung just giggled at this, saying 'Okay!' with his boxy smile.