Cake

"What else do we neet to buy Eomma?" Taehyung asked as he watches his mom and aunt prepare the ingredients.

"Let's surprise your Appa so go buy a cake okay? You already know his favorite" Taehyung's mom replied, glancing up to her son and smiling before going back to the carrots she is slicing.

"Okay! Chocolate cake will be coming soon!" Taehyung happily shouted, smiling and clapping while his mom and aunt just chuckled, shushing Taehyung to not be loud.

"Oh hehe. We'll go now Eomma, Auntie. We'll see you later with a cake!" Taehyung whisper-shouted, leaning closer to press a kiss on their cheeks before walking to the living room where Jimin is, seeing his sister and his boyfriend talking.

"What are you two talking about?" Taehyung asked, approaching and standing infront of the two.

"Your sister is asking about Jungkook" Jimin replied as he stood up, chuckling when he saw Eonjin glare at him.

"We'll tell you more about him later Noona. We need to go buy a cake for Appa. You should go help Mom and Auntie there!" Taehyung scolded, giggling when Eonjin pouted and huffed, putting her arms across her chest.

"You two are really boyfriends! You're always bullying me! Fine! Go now! Shoo!" Eonjin shouted, pushing the two before running to the kitchen and making Taehyung giggle again.

"We'll go now Eomma! Auntie! Noona!" Taehyung shouted, hearing a 'Bye. Take care!' from his mom and aunt while he heard a 'Don't come back' from his sister before dragging his boyfriend out of the house.

"So what are we going to buy?" Jimin asked, grabbing Taehyung's hand as they walked again to the train station.

"Eomma said to buy a cake for Appa! I know a Cake Shop near here! It's just four minutes away!" Taehyung replied as Jimin nodded, letting his baby lead their way.

Once they got in the train, Jimin noticed the pout on Taehyung's face, booping his nose and expecting the younger to giggle but his pouty lips remained.

"What's wrong baby?" Jimin asked, worried eyes looking at Taehyung.

"I forgot my camera and my phone is lowbat. I want to vlog Appa's birthday" Taehyung replied, looking at Jimin with a pout.

"Silly baby worrying about nothing. Here, use mine" Jimin said, ruffling Taehyung's hair and smiling before pulling his phone out, handing it to Taehyung who excitedly opened it.

 Here, use mine" Jimin said, ruffling Taehyung's hair and smiling before pulling his phone out, handing it to Taehyung who excitedly opened it

"Hi puppies! It's Taetae-"

"And Minmin"

"Welcome back to another video!"

The two started as soon as Taehyung pressed the record button on Jimin's phone, smiling and waving their hands making Taehyung to lose balance since the train moved at a fast speed but good thing Jimin caught him, putting his arm around Taehyung's waist and pulling him closer while his other hand still held on the bar.