Have We?

"Hi puppies! It's Taetae-"

"And Minmin"

"Welcome back to another video!"

It was the next day and the two are again doing their usual intro infront of the camera for their new vlog. They are sitting right now on the couch that is placed in the living room of Taehyung's house in Daegu, the younger's family busy minding their own business while his sister is standing behind his camera to read the questions for their vlog.

"So for today puppies, me and Minie are here in our house in Daegu. We got here a while ago and now, we decided to do another vlog for you puppies!" Taehyung happily said, clapping his hands and Jimin joining him as he smiled at his baby.

"My sister is here and she will be helping us by reading the questions that you commented! Say hi to them noona!" Taehyung said as his sister walked and stood infront of the camera, waving her hands and saying 'Hi puppies' before walking back to her position.

"Our video for today puppies is we will be doing the 'Never have I ever' and I asked you to comment down the questions you want us to answer so I picked some and I'm so sorry in advance if I didn't get to pick your questions" Taehyung continued and pouting at his last sentence, feeling sorry for not being able to get all the questions of his puppies.

"It's okay baby. I'm sure your puppies will understand" Jimin said, grabbing Taehyung's hand and squeezing it gently making the younger smile.

"Noona will be reading the questions and we have here again two papers. One for Minie and one for me. 'I have' is written infront and 'I have never' written on the back so we will be raising our answers! I hope you enjoy!" Taehyung explained as he turned the paper around to show the camera what he and Jimin did a while ago.

"Are you ready now Minie?" Taehyung asked, looking at his boyfriend with his boxy smile as the older mumbled a 'Yes baby', kissing Taehyung's cheek.

The younger just blushed and giggled, turning to his sister who is smiling and waiting for the two. Taehyung then put his thumbs up, signaling his sister to start reading the questions now.

"Okay. So the first question is from vminRsoulmates. Never have I ever keep a lie to my bf" Eonjin, Taehyung's sister, read on Taehyung's phone, looking up to see the two raising their papers.

Taehyung showed 'I have', looking at Jimin's answer to see that they are the same.

"And when did you lie to me Jiminie?" Taehyung asked, putting his arms across his chest as he glared at the older who chuckled.

"Our monthsary baby. I lied to you that I will be going to work" Jimin replied making the younger part his lips.

"Oh hehe. That was okay for me tho Minie" Taehyung said, giggling.

"Of course because I surprised you with a dinner date at the park" Jimin said, booping Taehyung's nose as the younger just scrunched his nose, smiling.