Question and Answer Pt. 2

The next day, Taehyung woke up to the sound of his phone which is continuously notifying him, slowly opening his eyes and smiling a little bit when he saw the same view he's been seeing for a year now through their window, smiling more when he looked down to see Jimin's arms wrapped around his waist.

He then slowly turned around to not wake his fiancé, smiling sadly when he saw Jimin with furrowed eyebrows as he lifted his hand to feel Jimin's skin, sighing in relief when his fiancé's temperature went down compared to last night before getting surprised when his phone notified him again, deciding to check it.

Taehyung's mouth then turned into 'O' when he saw his notifications which is from Twitter, telling him that some people commented on his tweet and quickly remembering that he told his puppies to ask some questions to them.

(A/N: Just to clear something, Taehyung tweeted something before they went to sleep and that's where you commented your questions ^^ Sorry for not telling it to the last chapter 🥺)

"Hi puppies! It's Taetae! Welcome back to another video!" Taehyung exclaimed after opening his camera, talking quietly to not wake Jimin and Yeontan, waving his hand and smiling.

"Goodmorning by the way puppies. It's morning here and I just woke up. Jiminie is still asleep and even Tannie" Taehyung continued, moving his camera to record Jimin who is sleeping behind him and Yeontan who is on top of them.

"So for today's video, I tweeted something last night and I told you puppies to comment down some questions you want to ask us. I already saw them and it's so many so thank you so much! Me and Jiminie will be answering that later so for now, I'm going to cook breakfast for us because Jiminie is still asleep and he's still sick so let's go!" Taehyung explained as he slowly removes Jimin's arms from his waist and slowly carrying Yeontan after, quietly standing up and gently placing Yeontan back on the bed, beside Jimin before walking to the kitchen.

"I'm going to place you here puppies for a while so I hope you enjoy watching me cooking" Taehyung said with a smile, placing his camera infront of a box of flour and clapping before starting to look for the ingredients he needs.