Busan

"Tae, baby

"Tae, baby. We're here" Jimin whispered in Taehyung's ear as the younger whined, scrunching his nose when Jimin booped it and making the older chuckle.

"Baby, we're nearing our stop. Wake up now" Jimin whispered again, pressing a kiss on Taehyung's head.

Taehyung whined again but he slowly opened his eyes, yawning and stretching his arms before putting it down, looking at Jimin with sleepy eyes.

"What were you saying Min?" Taehyung asked, rubbing his eyes with his fist.

"I said we are already nearing our stop" Jimin replied making Taehyung's eyes to go wide, looking at the window of the train to see the familiar place.

"We're in Busan already?! Wah! It's still looks so beautiful!" Taehyung excitedly said, putting his head on his hands and peeking at the view like a kid.

Jimin just smiled at this, looking down on his lap to see Yeontan slowly waking up too as the dog yawned, his teeth and tongue showing before sleepily blinking his eyes.

"Yeontan wakes up like you baby" Jimin said making the younger to look at him.

"Of course! That's my baby" Taehyung replied, grabbing Yeontan and nuzzling his face on the dog.

"Our baby" Jimin corrected as Taehyung still continued to play with the dog before realizing something.

"Oh! My vlog!" Taehyung exclaimed, struggling to move his backpack infront since he is carrying Yeontan.

"I'll do it baby. Just turn around" Jimin said as Taehyung followed instructions, moving to his right so that Jimin can have access on his backpack.

Jimin then opened the zipper, carefully pulling out the camera and zipping the bag close before opening his boyfriend's camera and pressing the record button.

"So puppies, we are already here in Busan and we are just waiting for our stop!" Taehyung happily said, continuing what he has started a while ago in their unit before they took a train to Busan.

It's currently Wednesday and Jimin asked Hoseok if he could take the day off since they planned to go back to his hometown because of Jimin's parents always asking the two when they are going back to Busan, missing the couple.

After hanging out with their friends yesterday, they decided to go back to their condo, not forgetting to help Yoongi and Hoseok in cleaning the mess they created in their kitchen with their three other friends who are bickering again, Jin debating with Jungkook who ate all of the spicy pork Namjoon cooked.

When they got home, they had another romantic bath after their dinner, Jimin almost leading them to some inappopriate things but the younger quickly stopped him, telling Jimin that Yeontan is there watching them so they just decided to have some cuddles, the two of them changed into Jimin's clothes with Taehyung wearing one of his boyfriend's black hoodies and pairing it with one of Jimin's shorts while the older wore a black shirt and some sweatpants before the two ended up on their bed, cuddling and talking.