Song

"Tae, it's just an old friend of mine and this is the first time we met after how many years that's why I agreed to have dinner with her. Don't be jealous" Jimin protested, giving his fiancé a tired look since he just got back from his dance class and a dinner with an old friend, throwing his bag and shoes somewhere and walking to their closet to look for some comfortable clothes.

"W-Why are you mad Minie?" Taehyung asked, confused as to why his fiancé is getting more serious, the younger pouting and hoping that their debate will end soon.

"I'm not mad Taehyung. I'm just tired and I don't know why you're asking me those things when you shouldn't be jealous about anything" Jimin replied, closing their closet and throwing the shirt and sweatpants that he pulled out on the bed.

"B-But I'm not jealous Jiminie. I-I just wanted to know why you didn't tell me b-because I cooked your favorite food for you and I-I was expecting that we will eat together but now, y-you're telling me that you ate already" Taehyung stuttered out as tears started to gather in his eyes, almost falling down on his cheeks but he tried to control it because he doesn't want Jimin thinking that he is a cry baby.

Jimin then quickly looked at Taehyung when he heard a sniff, watching the younger who is sitted on the bed while fiddling with his fingers, his head lowered to hide his tears and quickly wiping it when some falls down on his cheek.

"I-I'm going to sleep. G-Goodnight" Taehyung mumbled, crawling to his side on the bed and pulling the covers up on his head, letting the tears fall down freely and not caring if Jimin can hear his sniffles.

Jimin sighed at this, rubbing his hair in frustration and mumbling to himself a 'Stupid Jimin' before going to the bed too, lifting the covers up and slowly wrapping his arms around Taehyung's waist, pulling the younger closer to his chest despite Taehyung trying to hold onto the sheets.

"I'm sorry baby. Jiminie is sorry" Jimin whispered, pressing a soft and gentle kiss on Taehyung's ear as the younger just pouted, still not wanting to face his fiancé.

"I'm sorry for not telling you. It slipped out of my mind because I was busy catching up with her. I'm really sorry" Jimin apologized again before slowly turning Taehyung, looking down at the younger who is also looking down, the pout still visible on Taehyung's lips.

"Come on baby. Look at me. Jiminie is sorry for what he did. Will you forgive him?" Jimin asked, wanting to cheer up his fiancé who is busy playing with his shirt.

The younger then slowly looked up with red and puffy eyes, sniffling one last time and still pouting as he watches Jimin frown, letting the older wipe his tears with his thumb.

"I'm really an idiot huh. Making my baby cry and get sad" Jimin mumbled, caressing Taehyung's cheek with his thumb after wiping the tears.

"Jiminie pabo" Taehyung replied, giggling a little bit and smiling with his boxy smile, making Jimin to smile too as he presses a soft kiss on Taehyung's nose.

"I'm really sorry Tae, baby. I didn't mean to be serious. I'm just really tired. I'm sorry for not listening to you first and I'm sorry for forgetting to tell you" Jimin apologized, looking directly at Taehyung's eyes and the younger just listened, looking back at his fiancé too.

"I will forgive you in one condition" Taehyung replied, showing his index finger to Jimin who quickly replied with an 'Anything for my baby'.

"Taetae wants more kisses" Taehyung said, pointing at his pouty lips and Jimin chuckled at this, replying an 'Okay. Taetae's kisses is coming!' before pressing his lips on Taehyung's lips, pulling away and kissing him again, pressing some kisses too on the younger's cheeks, forehead, nose and anywhere his lips could reach as Taehyung just giggled, tangling his fingers through Jimin's orange locks.