Truth or Dare Pt. 5

"Pick one Jin hyungie!" Taehyung exclaimed when the bottle pointed to Jin who has his fingers crossed, hoping not to get a 'Dare' again

The oldest then shouted a 'Yes!' with a smile when he opened the paper just to see 'Truth' written on it, the other boys mumbling a 'Lame' as Jin tells Taehyung to ask him a question.

"Okay! Jin hyungie got 'Truth' and your question is from purplebtspan_silla. How did you and Joonie hyung got together?" Taehyung read, his eyes getting excited since he already knows how the two met and he wants to hear it again from his hyung.

"Well, I was walking in the park that time with my dog Jjangu and I was about to sit on the bench when Jjangu ran away so I also ran and tried to catch my dog but he was so fast and eventually, I got tired so I took a breath first until I saw Jjangu playing with another white dog" Jin started and all of them listened to it, already knowing the next thing that happened.

"As I was watching them, I was smiling because I find them really cute but I was surprised when someone is shouting 'Monie' at the top of their lungs so I turned around to see who is shouting but before I could even turn around, I was already tackled on the ground by someone and that someone is my boyfriend, Namjoon" Jin continued, making the other boys groan since they're already sick of hearing the story everytime while Hoseok and Taehyung just listened with big smiles, enjoying the story-telling together with Namjoon who is smiling and staring fondly at Jin.

"Namjoon then asked me to go eat with him for his apology so I accepted and ever since then, he always texts me and asks me to go eat outside with him as a form of courting me until he asked me to be his boyfriend" Jin finished and the boys sighed in relief when the story is already finished while Hoseok and Taehyung coo-ed and clapped, telling the couple with a smile that they're story was so cute.

"It's Hobi hyung's turn now to spin the bottle!" Taehyung exclaimed and Hoseok followed, spinning the bottle until it pointed to Jungkook who shouted a 'Noooooo!'.

The youngest then picked a paper from the can, inhaling and exhaling with his eyes closed before opening the piece of paper just to throw it when he read 'Dare', making his hyungs laugh.

"So Kookie just got 'Dare' again puppies and his dare is from vminxluvv. Send noona a hot selfie" Taehyung read and his mouth turned into 'O' after, smiling to Jungkook who is now pink.

"Ooh~ This is interesting!" Jin exclaimed, wiggling his eyebrows to Jungkook who turned red even more.

"T-To Eonjin? T-They want me to send a selca to Eonjin?" Jungkook asked, wanting to clarify everything as Taehyung nodded with his boxy smile, getting excited on what his sister will say.

"Why are you so shy when we all know that you send her a selca everyday? I bet she's already waiting for your selca today" Jin asked, teasing the younger who glared at him.

"Go Kookie! I'm sure noona will love your picture right Minie?" Taehyung exclaimed, cheering up the younger before looking at his fiancé and was about to lean on him when Jin pulled him away.