Hair

"Jiminie? Can you help me look for color red? I can't find it" Taehyung asked with a pout while he is crouched down on the floor, trying to look for the color he wants for his hair.

Jimin then started to help his fiancé, looking through the rows of the isle infront of them and grabbing some hair dyes so that he can see if he got the color that his fiancé wants.

Unfortunately, Jimin didn't find the red hair dye after looking everywhere and he's now on the last column of hair dyes, removing each pack on the front when it's not red until he reached the last one, hoping that it's red.

"Have you found it Jiminie?" Taehyung asked from behind, watching his fiancé who is holding their basket full of stuffs that they will be needing for dyeing their hair while his other hand is now full from the packs of hair dye that he removed from the rack.

"I already looked everywhere baby but I can't find one. I hope this last pack is red tho" Jimin replied, extending his hand and grabbing the last pack from the back before reading it to see what color it is.

"Gotcha" Jimin mumbled to himself when he saw that it's red, putting back all the packs he removed on the rack before turning to his boyfriend with a smile.

"Did you find it Jiminie?" Taehyung asked with a smile, getting excited when he saw his fiancé's smile.

"Yup. Here you go baby" Jimin replied, showing it to Taehyung the pack of hair dye as Taehyung claps his hands happily and smiling with his boxy smile, clinging onto Jimin's neck and pulling the older closer, pressing a quick kiss on his fiancé's cheek.

"Thank you so much Jiminie!" Taehyung happily said after, looking at Jimin who smiled more, pressing a quick kiss too on Taehyung's lips and making the younger blush.

"Let's go pay for these now" Jimin said, putting the pack in the basket before wrapping his free arm around Taehyung's waist as they both walk to the counter so that they could pay for the things they got.

-

"Hi puppies! It's Taetae-"

"And Minmin-"

"And Tannie!"

"Welcome back to another video!"

"So puppies, for today, me and Minie will be changing our hair colors because one of our puppies requested it!" Taehyung started.

"I'm actually kinda excited because it's been so long since I changed my hair color! It was high-school when I changed it into pink because I saw one of my classmates who changed his hair into blue and it looks so adorable so I decided to do it too but eomma and noona are against it at first. Good thing is that appa is a cool guy and he told eomma and noona to let me do the things I want to do so I dyed my hair when eomma and noona had no choice but to follow what appa said! Thank you appa!" Taehyung explained happily, smiling with his boxy smile and showing a finger heart to the camera while Jimin just listened to him and watched him with fond eyes and smile while petting Yeontan who is on his lap.