Truth or Dare Pt. 4

"Ack!" Namjoon shouted when the bottle pointed at him, closing his eyes and fist as the other boys clapped and laughed

"Pick one Joonie hyung!" Taehyung exclaimed as Namjoon just sighed, picking a piece of paper and mumbling an 'I hope this is not a dare' before opening it just to close his eyes again when he saw 'Dare'.

"Okay! So puppies, Joonie hyung got a 'Dare' and your dare is from gemmy209. Carry a toy baby outside and say it's your child and then go ask random people if your baby is cute" Taehyung read, making all of them to laugh again at Namjoon who widened his eyes.

"Seriously?! Ack! That's embarassing!" Namjoon exclaimed, ruffling his hair.

"I think Taehyung's puppies are really telling you to make a baby now" Jimin suddenly said, covering Taehyung's ears again as he looks at Jin and Namjoon, groaning in pain when Jin smacked him on his head again, the older glaring at Jimin.

"You can do it Joonie hyung!" Taehyung cheered when Jimin removed his hands from his ears, the younger lifting both of his fists up in the air with his boxy smile.

"Go get the baby now Hoseok-ah!" Jin excitedly said and Hoseok nodded happily, standing up and walking to their room, leaving his friends who are getting excited in the living room.

"I'm sorry! We don't have any baby doll but I have a stuff toy that Yoonie gave me so maybe we can use it then we can wrap it with a small blanket or jacket!" Hoseok apologized and suggested when he got back, a stuff toy in his hands which looks like him with the heart shape smile and a sunflower wrapped around it's head.

"This will do Hoseok-ah! Thanks!" Jin replied, grabbing the stuff toy from Hoseok before looking around to see if there are jackets.

"Here hyung. It's Jimin hyung's jacket" Jungkook said, handing the white jacket to the older who quickly grabbed it, wrapping it around the stuff toy before handing it to Namjoon with a smile.

"Here you go babe" Jin said with a smile as Namjoon closed his eyes, sighing and grabbing the wrapped up stuff toy before standing up, the other boys following.

The six boys got more excited when they got out, following Namjoon walk to the gate and deciding to just stay behind the gate, peeking their heads on the slightly opened gate as they watch Namjoon walk, looking for a person that he can do his dare.

Namjoon then got embarassed when he saw a man jogging to his direction, looking at his friends who are snickering and getting more excited. He then turned to Taehyung who is recording him with his boxy smile, mouthing a 'Go Joonie hyung!' and it made Namjoon feel a little bit confident so he decided to start acting, putting the wrapped up stuff toy in his arms and swaying it slowly, making his friends laugh quietly.

Namjoon then started to walk, nuzzling his face onto the stuff toy sometimes to make his act more realistic. He then felt the presence of the man jogging a while ago getting closer to him so he looked up and pretended that he was surprised.