Workout

Two days of Jimin going to his dance class and two days of Taehyung missing his boyfriend and welcoming him wtih a cooked dinner and a movie.

It's already Thursday and Taehyung is so happy to wake up in Jimin's arms and not like the last three days where the older will wake him up because he needs to leave.

He woke up at seven am, slowly opening his eyes only to be greeted by Jimin's chest. He slowly looked up, smiling when he saw Jimin sleeping peacefully.

He decided to play with him for a while, crawling on top of the older and putting his hands on his shoulder to balance him before booping his nose. He giggled quietly when Jimin scrunched his nose, booping it again before putting his hand back on the older's shoulder, admiring his face.

"My Jiminie is so handsome..." Taehyung whispered, blushing when he realized what he just said, biting his bottom lip.

Taehyung was about to boop Jimin's nose again but he yelped when an arm was wrapped around his waist, flipping the two of them.

The younger stared at Jimin who is now on top of him with wide eyes and parted lips, gripping his shoulders more tightly as the older looked back at him with a smile on his face.

"Goodmorning baby" Jimin groggily said, leaning down to press a kiss on Taehyung's lips.

"Goodmorning Minie" Taehyung replied, giggling as he ruffled Jimin's hair, the older leaning down to press another kiss on his lips.

"I'm handsome?" Jimin asked, smirking making Taehyung to roll his eyes, giggling and nodding.

"Yes you are. Get off now! We need to go to the gym Minie. It's your workout day!" Taehyung excitedly said, trying to push Jimin off him but the older was too strong, chuckling.

"Jiminie~" Taehyung whined, pouting and Jimin laughed, ruffling Taehyung's hair before getting up, pulling the younger with him.

"Go change now into your workout clothes! We are running out of time!" Taehyung said, pushing Jimin who is smirking and chuckling, holding both of Taehyung's wrist.

"Why are you rushing me Tae? We have the whole day and yet you're saying we're running out of time? I don't think you are really that excited to work out with me. You're excited to see me wo-"

"S-Shut up! Go change!" Taehyung interrupted, his cheeks turning pink as he still tried to push Jimin who gave up, heading to their closet to look for a tank top and shorts.

Taehyung watched Jimin change, turning more red when Jimin was about to pull his shirt up, quickly looking away when the older caught him.

"W-Where's my camera? Oh there!" Taehyung talked to himself, approaching his camera which is on the tripod and also grabbing his phone before looking at Jimin again who is now changed into his workout clothes.

"Are you happy now baby?" Jimin asked, clearly teasing the younger who just nodded, pouting as he went to their fridge to get Jimin's tumbler full of water.

"Let's go now Minie!" Taehyung happily shouted, putting on some rubber shoes before walking out of their unit, waiting for the older.

Jimin also put on his shoes, tying them before grabbing their keys and a towel in his hand, also getting out of their unit and locking the door.

Once he was done, he turned around only to see Taehyung already recording himself with his camera, waving.