Ignored Pt. 2

It was already Wednesay and Jimin should be going to work but he texted Hoseok last night that he will just go back to work next week since Taehyung is still not feeling well and he doesn't want to leave the younger alone in their unit especially if he's sick.

Good thing is that Hoseok understands since Taehyung is also his friend and he knows that the younger always needs Jimin especially if he's not okay. He just told Jimin that Jungkook will replace him for a while and to come back once Taehyung is fine again.

The two are currently sleeping right now with Taehyung cuddled up in Jimin's arms, the two breathing peacefully until Taehyung's phone rang.

The younger slowly opened his eyes, reaching for his phone and trying to guess why his phone is ringing only to see an alarm and his eyes widened when he realized why.

He quickly looked beside him, sighing in relief when Jimin is still asleep so he slowly sat up, trying his hardest to not wake Jimin up as he quietly got out of bed, rubbing his eyes with his fist.

He then walked to his camera, sitting infront of it as he turned it on, pressing the record button.

"Hi puppies! It's Taetae! Welcome back to another video!" Taehyung whisper-shouted, waving his hand and smiling

"Sorry if I look like this puppies, I just woke up" Taehyung said, giggling and rubbing his eyes again.

"I know you're curious why I woke up first before Jiminie. It's because I set up an alarm and I will be pranking him today" Taehyung explained, looking back to Jimin to see if he's awake.

"So remember puppies when he pranked me by ignoring him? I will get my revenge now and I want to see what will he do if I'm not talking to him" Taehyung continued, still whispering and smiling.

"Last night, me and Minie had a tiny bit of misunderstanding so maybe if I ignored him, he thinks that it's because of last night" Taehyung said, looking back again to his boyfriend who is still sleeping.

"He will be waking up soon so I need to go back in the bed. Wish me goodluck!" Taehyung finished, showing his two fists and smiling with his boxy smile before leaving the camera recording and turning off the screen so Jimin won't see it recording if he ever doubts why Taehyung is ignoring him.

The younger then walked back to their bed, slipping into the covers and wiggling in Jimin's arms before closing his eyes.

After a few minutes, Taehyung felt Jimin move, smiling since he knows that the older is already waking up but he quickly stopped smiling since he's pretending that he is sleeping right now.

Taehyung felt a lips pressed onto his lips, stopping himself from smiling and whining to cover up the smile that started to show.

He heard Jimin chuckle, whispering a 'Shh. Sleep baby' into his ears before hearing some rustles and the arm around him starting to disappear.