Can't Say No

"Jiminie~ Go get dressed" Taehyung whined, clinging onto Jimin's arm and pouting like a 5 year-old asking for a food

"Why? Are we going somewhere?" Jimin curiously asked, removing his arm from Taehyung and walking to their closet to look for some decent clothes that he will wear.

"We're going to the mall Minie! I thought you already agreed that you will join my next vlog~" Taehyung whined again, sitting down at the edge of the bed and putting his arms across his chest as he watches his boyfriend get change.

"Oh. Are we doing it right now?" Jimin asked, looking at his boyfriend as he puts his jacket on which is the same with what Taehyung is wearing.

"Yes! My viewers are already asking for it so come on!" Taehyung said, standing up and pulling the older as soon as he got changed, not forgetting to grab his phone.

"Wait. I need to lock this baby" Jimin said, pointing at their door when they got out.

"Oh by the way Minie. You need to bring your wallet" Taehyung said making Jimin to look up.

"Of course I will. How are we going to the mall if I will not bring it?" Jimin said like it's an obvious thing, chuckling.

"I mean you need to bring money...a lot of money" Taehyung replied with an innocent smile, making Jimin confused but he shrugged as he started to walk towards the elevator with Taehyung's hand in his.

-

"Hey puppies! It's Taetae! Welcome back to another video!" Taehyung loudly said as soon as they got in the mall after taking a train, his phone infront of him and recording.

"For today's video, many of you requested that I should do a challenge which is called 'Can't Say No' and since I love you guys, I decided to do it and I invited a special guest for this challenge" Taehyung explained, looking at his steps one at a time so that he won't trip onto something.

Good thing is that Jimin is there to hold him, leading them both in the right way as he lets Taehyung to do his vlog.

"My special guest for today is my friend and he's also the one who edits my videos...Let me introduce to you guys, Park Jimin!" Taehyung happily said, pulling Jimin with him so that the older can be seen in the video.

"Say hi to my puppies!" Taehyung said to Jimin, turning his head at the older before turning back to his phone.

"Hey puppies" Jimin softly said, waving his hand and smiling a little bit.

"I'm sorry. My friend is shy hehe. But anyways, today. I will be telling him to do something or buy something and he can only say yes. He can't say no because that's the point of the challenge. I hope we will have fun and I also hope you will have fun watching this!" Taehyung said with his boxy smile before pressing the stop button, guiltily looking at Jimin.