24 Hours

"Jiminie~" Taehyung cutely called out, his phone in his hand as he approached the older who just got out of the bathroom, a towel wrapped around his waist as droplets of water trailing down on his body while he dry his hair with another towel.

It's already Friday and they just got back from their workout- Jimin's workout. Since the older can't take a bath after workout, they decided to eat breakfast again at their favorite restaurant at the first floor with Taehyung ordering his usual strawberry pancake and matching it with a hot chocolate while Jimin ordered a 'Supreme Breakfast Meal' containing a waffle, bacon, sausage and scrambled eggs with a hot coffee.

Taehyung is an egg lover so he asked Jimin if he could get his scrambled eggs with his usual puppy eyes and pouty lips and who is Jimin to say no?

The older fed Taehyung the scrambled eggs he was asking for, making the younger happy and satisfied. Once the eggs were finished, he focused now on his strawberry pancake and Jimin just chuckled at this, ruffling Taehyung's hair, also focusing on his food.

By the time they are done eating, the two walked back in their unit so that Jimin can already take a bath, grabbing a small and a big towel once they got in before heading in the bathroom while Taehyung decided to scroll down on his phone for a while, reading some comments under his videos and smiling when his puppies are always saying that the two of them looks cute and that the two of them should do more videos and of course Taehyung can't say no to his puppies especially when Jimin is involve.

As he was scrolling down on the comments, he realized he doesn't have any idea yet what to do for his video today. Slightly panicking, he read some more comments, relieved when he saw his puppies suggesting some challenges that the two of them could do and there were so many suggestions that it took him some time to choose.

 Slightly panicking, he read some more comments, relieved when he saw his puppies suggesting some challenges that the two of them could do and there were so many suggestions that it took him some time to choose

(A/N: I didn't steal your profile pictures hehe. I just screenshoted it and zoomed it in. Please tell me if it's not okay with you and I'll delete it)

Some of them are suggesting cooking and baking videos, thinking that it would be cute but he will be doing that maybe on his next video since he needs to buy the ingredients they need.

Some of them are also suggesting that they should do 24 hours in here and there making Taehyung to be excited as he decided to do that, waiting for Jimin to come out of the bathroom so that he could tell him.

"What is it baby?" Jimin asked when the younger called and approached him, drying his hair with the small towel.

"I was scrolling down on the comments under my videos and I realized that I don't have any idea yet what to do for today's vlog but the good thing is that my puppies suggested some and I think this challenge would be good" Taehyung explained, showing the comments to Jimin who grabbed it, reading the comment Taehyung was saying while the younger grabbed the small towel from him, continuing on drying his boyfriend's hair.