Anniversary Pt. 2

"We're back puppies and we're already in the airport!" Taehyung happily said to his camera, starting his vlog again as he records the both of them walking in the airport after being scanned at the entrance

"Where are we going first Jiminie?" Taehyung asked, getting curious since it's his first time to ride a plane, following Jimin who is busy pulling their luggages now.

"We're just going to sit for a while. We're going to wait for our airline to open their check-in" Jimin explained before finally seeing where the chairs are as he walks towards it, looking at Taehyung who is busy filming and being amazaed at everything he sees.

Jimin then gently pulled Taehyung, telling the younger to sit down before sitting down beside his boyfriend with their luggages infront of them.

"So puppies, we are sitted on one of the chairs right now because Jiminie said we will be waiting for the check-in. What's check-in by the way Minie?" Taehyung asked, looking at his boyfriend who leaned his head against him.

"Check-in is where they will check us in and they will get our luggages so that they can put it in the plane then we don't have to pull our luggages with us anymore" Jimin explained as Taehyung nodded, understanding it already.

"To my puppies who doesn't know, Jiminie already explained it so I hope you learned something and you will learn more soon because Jiminie is here!" Taehyung happily said, smiling at Jimin who smiled back before leaning closer to press a kiss on Taehyung's lips, making the younger blush.

Jimin then continued to press some kisses on Taehyung's face, the younger giggling as he tries to stop his boyfriend since they are in public and the camera is recording but Jimin just ignored him, still pressing some kisses because he knows that Taehyung loves it and that the younger is just shy.

After the kissing session, Jimin looked at where the check-in is just to see that there are already people lining up on the same airline that they will be riding, telling his boyfriend that they will be lining up now as Taehyung nodded, standing up and still doing his vlog as Jimin follows him while pulling their luggages, the two walking to where the line of their airline is.

"Update puppies. We are already lining up here in the check-in and Jiminie is behind me with our luggages" Taehyung said once they lined up, smiling when he felt Jimin's head on his shoulder and an arm around his waist.

It took them fifteen minutes to reach the counter, the agent behind a computer greeting them with a smile before asking for how many luggages they will put in the airline.

"Two luggages" Jimin replied with a smile too, putting their luggages on the weighing scale to see if it's 10 kilos since that's what his dad signed up for, smiling when it's less than 10 kilos because it means that he won't pay for some excess.

"Minie is already checking in our bags puppies. Let me show it to you" Taehyung said to his camera, standing beside Jimin and turning his camera to record their bags that are being weighed.