Hickey

"Take care of yourself okay Minie? Always remember what I'm telling you" Taehyung said as Jimin nodded, pressing a kiss on the younger's lips.

It's Wednesday and Jimin has to go work again making Taehyung sad but he's feeling a little bit excited since he and his friend Seokjin is going to meet and hang-out

"Yes baby. You also take care of yourself and update me when you arrived to Jin hyung okay?" Jimin said and Taehyung nodded, giggling as the older pressed some kisses on his face.

"Bye bye Minie. I love you" Taehyung said, waving his hand as Jimin pulled away, heading to the door.

"Bye baby. I love you too and have fun" Jimin replied, waving back and closing the door once he got out.

Taehyung sighed, sitting on their bed as he thought of what to do for his vlog today especially since Jimin is not there with him.

He decided to pick some clothes that he will be wearing, choosing a oversized purple shirt and some high waisted jeans before grabbing his towel and heading to the bathroom to take a bath.

Once he was done, he put on his clothes and fixed his hair, grabbing his phone and his camera before heading out of their unit, not forgetting to turn off everything and the keys.

Taehyung decided to take a train, loving it more than a cab since the train is what he and Jimin usually takes when they go to something and the older always steal some kisses in the train because the other people will be just minding their own business than the taxi where the driver could see the two of them on his rear-view mirror.

It took him five minutes to reach his stop, walking out through the crowd of people in the door before following the way that he remembers.

"Hi puppies! It's Taetae! Welcome back to another video!" Taehyung started, waving his hand at his camera as he walked.

"For today's video, Minie is not here with me since he is at work again so I'll be vlogging alone for now. I'm going to meet Jin hyung, a friend of mine and we will be hanging out for a while" Taehyung continued, watching his steps one at time and looking at the camera sometimes.

"Don't worry puppies. Minie knows Jin hyung and he's not jealous at him" Taehyung said, giggling at what he just said.

He finally reached Jin's house, standing infront of the gate and was about to press the doorbell but he suddenly thought of pranking his friend, turning his camera to the doorbell and pressing it before running to hide somewhere.

He recorded Jin who opened the gate with a confused face, looking at both sides before slowly closing it, waiting if someone is really there.

Taehyung waited for a few seconds for Jin to go back in his house before walking again infront of the gate, pressing the doorbell and running again.

This time, Jin looks more annoyed than confused, his eyebrows furrowed as he looked at the sides again before closing the gate agressively.

After a few seconds, Taehyung walked again to the gate,  pressing the doorbell and was about to run but the gate suddenly opened, Jin grabbing the intruder only to be surprised to see Taehyung.

"Taehyung?!" Jin called out with a shocked face, looking at the younger who sheepishly smiled and held up a peace sign with his fingers.

"You were ringing the bell for three times! Are you destroying it?!" Jin asked, checking his doorbell before looking at the younger who is now giggling.

"I'm sorry hyung! It was funny and my puppies wanted to watch it!" Taehyung apologized, laughing making Jin to shake his head, pinching the bridge of his nose and sighing.