Broken

"Oh?" Taehyung reacted when he heard that the soft buzz coming from their aircon stopped, washing his soapy hands and drying it with the towel hung on the handle of their fridge before walking to their bedroom where the aircon is, raising his right hand to feel if there's air coming out.

"It's turned off? Did you play with the remote of the aircon Tannie?" Taehyung asked, turning to his dog who is laying on the bed, tilting his head at the side and staring confusedly at the red haired boy.

Taehyung then smiled at this, approaching Yeontan and gently petting the dog before turning to their nighstand to grab the remote of the aircon, pointing it towards the aircon and pressing the 'ON' button but unfortunately, the aircon didn't turn on, making Taehyung pout.

The red haired boy then pressed the button again but the aircon still didn't turn on so he decided to call the maintenance but he was beaten to it when their telephone rang, quickly approaching and lifting it, putting the telephone on his ear.

"Hello?" Taehyung spoke, his eyes wide as he waits for the caller on the other side to respond, busying himself by fiddling with his pajama sleeve.

"Goodafternoon Mr. Park. We would just like to inform you that the air conditioner in your room got broken and we are terribly sorry for it. We already called the maintenance and they will be fixing it soon so please wait for just a few hours. We will call you again later for some updates. Again, we are sorry sir" The caller on the other side explained and apologized and Taehyung just replied an 'It's okay' and 'Thank you' before the call ended, the red haired boy turning pink and biting his bottom lip after being called 'Mr. Park'.

Jimin owns the condo unit that's why they called you Mr. Park. Pabo.

A voice in the head told Taehyung and the red haired boy just pouted, replying with an 'I know but I will be Park soon so shut up' before giggling when he realized that he's talking to himself again, being cut off from his thoughts when he heard a bark.

"Oh Tannie! Sorry for blaming you" Taehyung exclaimed, giggling again as he walks back to his dog, sitting on the bed beside Yeontan and carrying him, putting him on his lap.

While Taehyung is busy petting Yeontan's fur, he decided to scroll down and read some comments from his vlogs since he enjoys and loves reading them, especially when his puppies keeps commenting that his vlogs are so cute and amazing.

As he was scrolling, he saw another video request from two of his puppies, the two fans requesting the same idea and making Taehyung think if he will do it or not.

The red haired boy then decided to do it since he can't resist his puppies, mumbling a happy 'Let's go prank your dad again Tannie' to Yeontan who is on his lap before lifting him up and carefully putting him back on the bed, walking to his camera and starting to prepare it.

"Hi puppies! It's Taetae and Tannie! Welcome back to another video!" Taehyung greeted after pressing the record button, grabbing Yeontan with him again and happily waving the dog's paws with his boxy smile.