Pepero

"And what are we going to do again baby with those box of Pepero?" Jimin asked when he saw Taehyung grabbing every box of Pepero he sees and putting it in their basket.

"One of my puppies requested for us to do the 'Pepero Challenge'. I know you already know that Minie" Taehyung replied, crouching down to grab more at the bottom.

"Oh. We need to eat one Pepero until it gets small, right?" Jimin asked as Taehyung nodded, busy putting another box of Pepero.

"But I added a twist Minie. We will be guessing the flavors again!" Taehyung happily said, putting the last box before standing up with the help of Jimin.

"I see. My baby wants some kisses again huh?" Jimin said, smirking and earning a glare from Taehyung.

"It's not like that! The challenge will be boring if we just eat a Peppero until it gets small so I added a twist!" Taehyung protested, pouting.

"Sure baby. Whatever you say" Jimin said, still smirking and chuckling when Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"Let's go pay for these now" Jimin said, ruffling Taehyung's hair before pulling the younger by his hand.

-

"Jiminie, have you seen my puppy blindfold?" Taehyung asked when he got to prepare eveyrthing that they need.

"It's here baby" Jimin replied, putting on a shirt since he wanted to feel comfortable before grabbing the blindfold he saw, walking to Taehyung and sitting beside him on the bed.

"Thank you! I'll start recording now" Taehyung said cutely, standing a little bit to press the record button before sitting back down while Jimin grabbed Yeontan from the floor.

"Hi puppies! It's Taetae-"

"And Minmin-"

"And Tannie"

"Welcome back to another video!"

The two happily greeted with their usual intro, raising Yeontan's hand too and waving them at the camera.

"So for today's video puppies, me and Minie will be doing again another challenge and it's called the 'Pepero Challenge'!" Taehyung continued, clapping and Jimin helping Yeontan to clap too.

"People usually do this challenge with two people eating only one Pepero stick until it gets small and we will be doing that too but I decided to do a twist. We have here some box of Pepero with different flavors and me and Minie will be eating it but the other one has to guess the flavor. Whoever gets the most points will receive a prize" Taehyung explained, putting a thumbs up.