Busan Pt. 2

After eating lunch, Taehyung insisted to help Jimin's mom in fixing and washing the dishes, standing up to gather all the left-over bones in one plate while Mrs

After eating lunch, Taehyung insisted to help Jimin's mom in fixing and washing the dishes, standing up to gather all the left-over bones in one plate while Mrs. Park walks to the kitchen to put the used glasses and plates in the sink.

"You don't have to help me Taetae. You are our guest so you should be sitting down and relaxing especially when you just came from a long ride" Mrs. Park said when Taehyung followed her to the kitchen with the used bowls and chopsticks in his hands.

"No, it's okay mom! I kinda want to exercise my hands and body too from sitting for two hours in the train and I don't want to see you alone washing all of these" Taehyung replied with a smile, watching Jimin's mom who started to scrub the glasses with a soap and sponge.

"That's so sweet from you Taetae. Well then, you can just dry all of these after I wash them. There's a dry cloth hung on the handle of the oven" Mrs. Park replied with a smile too, pointing at the oven as Taehyung followed Mrs. Park's finger with his eyes, seeing the towel she was referring.

"How are you and Jimin in the condo?" Mrs. Park asked, focused on scrubbing and washing the dishes while Taehyung dries them with the dry cloth he is holding.

"We're fine mom. I'm kinda feeling alone sometimes when Jimin goes to work but I have our friends and Tannie to accompany me" Taehyung replied, still feeling a bit shy as he focuses on what he is doing.

"Mhm. That's good. I really missed the both of you especially when we watch your vlogs. Whenever Jimin calls us, we ask him when will the both of you visit us again" Mrs. Park said, looking at Taehyung for a while before looking back at the plate she is cleaning.

Taehyung just giggled in response, shyly smiling and biting his bottom lip as he wipes another plate.

"How about your family? We watched your vlog when you went to Daegu and Jimin also told us" Mrs. Park asked again.

"My family is fine too mom. Appa is busy with photography while Eomma is busy with her Kimchi business. Noona just graduated and she's now a doctor" Taehyung explained as Mrs. Park nodded to every sentence.

"I'm so happy for your family. Tell them I want to meet them soon especially when you and Jimin are already going to get married" Mrs. Park happily replied making Taehyung to blush and smile.

"I will tell them soon mom. They also want to meet you and dad and Jihyunnie" Taehyung said with his boxy smile and Mrs. Park can't help but to coo at this, realizing why his son fell in love with this pure and adorable boy.

Meanwhile, Jimin is sitting on their couch in the living room with his dad and Jihyun as they talk about what is happening on their lives.

"Hyung, your anniversary is on Monday already right? Do you have some plans already?" Jihyun asked when their topic went to their parents and their relationship, Mr. Park leaning closer to listen what will Jimin say.