Clothes Pt. 3

"So puppies, we are here now at PuppieShop!" Taehyung happily said when they got in the shop, holding the camera and Yeontan while Jimin is holding all of the paper bags, following his boyfriend with a smile

"This shop is where you can find clothes for your dogs. There are some toys here too and the things they need like cage, bed, food, leash and many more! I suggest you puppies to go here if you want to buy some things for your dogs" Taehyung explained as he walked, looking at the different sections in the shop.

"For today, we will be buying Tannie some clothes first so let's go to the clothes section" Taehyung continued before looking up to find where the clothes section is.

"Jiminie, do you know where is the clothes section?" Taehyung asked when he couldn't find, looking behind his boyfriend who also started to look for the clothes section until he found it.

"There's the clothes section baby" Jimin said, pointing at the corner of the shop.

"Oh there! Come on Minie! Let's go!" Taehyung excitedly said, walking ahead already and making Jimin chuckle, shaking his head as he followed his boyfriend.

"Wow! Look at these clothes Tannie! They're so cute!" Taehyung squealed when they reached the clothes section, eyeing all the clothes that are piled and displayed with wide eyes and parted lips.

"Wah! Puppies! I'm so excited to put these cute clothes on Tannie!" Taehyung exclaimed, looking at his camera with his boxy smile.

"Are you excited too Tannie? To fit all these clothes?" Taehyung asked, looking at his dog and giggling when Yeontan licked his lips.

"My baby is excited! Come on. Let's start looking for some clothes now" Taehyung said, thinking if he should put Yeontan down and start looking for some clothes but he's scared if Yeontan will run so he decided to just carry Yeontan.

Jimin noticed that Taehyung is struggling so he grabbed the camera from the younger, putting all of the paper bags in one hand so that he can record the two.

"Thank you Jiminie" Taehyung cutely said, smiling at the older before looking back at the clothes.

"Oh wow! I found one already! It's a polo shirt for you Tannie!" Taehyung happily said, grabbing the white and red striped shirt with white collar and showing it to Yeontan who also looked at the shirt.

"Try putting it on him baby" Jimin said and Taehyung quickly followed instructions, sitting down on the floor with his legs crossed and putting Yeontan on his lap, putting on the shirt.

Once he was done, he lifted Yeontan, smiling to see the dog wearing a cute polo shirt.

"Gosh! It's so adorable Tannie! Can we get this Jiminie?" Taehyung asked, looking up at his boyfriend who is recording them while smiling.

"Of course. Anything for my baby" Jimin replied.

"Which baby?" Taehyung asked again, giggling and standing up.