Question and Answer

Two days after the 'Can't Say No' Challenge, Jimin woke up early to upload the video since he finished editing it last night.

He looked beside him to see Taehyung with his head on his shoulder and his right arm around his waist while Jimin's arm is wrapped around the younger.

Jimin can't help but to smile, staring at the younger who has his eyes closed, his eyelashes resting on his cheekbones and his lips slightly parted.

The older slowly remove his arms around Taehyung, quietly getting out of the bed making the younger stir and whine but Jimin quickly shushed him.

"Shh baby. Sleep" Jimin whispered, patting Taehyung gently and grabbing the pillow that is scattered on the bed, giving it to Taehyung as the younger wrapped his arms around it, going back to sleep.

Jimin then walked to his table while brushing his hair to the back, sitting on his chair and opening his laptop, beginning to upload the video.

Once it was uploaded, he leaned back on his chair, just staring at Taehyung before deciding to cook some breakfast for them, standing up and heading to their small kitchen.

While Jimin is busy cooking, Taehyung finally woke up, stirring and slowly opening his eyes, tearing up when he just saw a white fluffy pillow beside him instead of his boyfriend.

"J-Jiminie?" Taehyung called out, sitting up as he roamed his eyes around, tears gathering in his eyes.

"I'm here baby" Jimin replied and Taehyung quickly turned his head at their kitchen to see Jimin cooking.

The younger quickly got out of bed, running to jimin before wrapping his arms around him.

"I-I thought you left me" Taehyung mumbled in his chest, his voice cracking and Jimin knows that Taehyung is crying.

Jimin also wrapped his arms around him, rubbing his back with his hand as he pressed some kisses on his temple.

The two then pulled away, Jimin cupping Taehyung's cheeks and wiping his tears with his thumb.

"Don't cry baby. I won't leave you. Jiminie won't leave you. I promise that. I love you" Jimin said, trying to comfort the younger and pressing another set of kisses on his eyes.

"I love you too" Taehyung replied, giggling and smiling making Jimin's heart flutter.

"Look, I cooked us breakfast. I'm pretty sure your tummy is asking for food now" Jimin said, chuckling and Taehyung just glared at him, pouting before looking at the food the older cooked, his eyes widening.

"Wow! It's looks yummy Minie! Let's go eat now!" Taehyung happily said, grabbing two plates and two spoon and forks.

Jimin just chuckled at this, shaking his head as he grabbed the plate of omelet and a bowl of rice before following the younger who prepared the table.

As Jimin was busy putting the plate and bowl full of foods, Taehyung decided to check his phone, surprised to see a lot of notifications flooding.