Clothes Pt. 2

"Where is the shirt section?" Taehyung asked to himself, looking up to read the signs, hoping to see where the shirt section is

He then parted his lips with happiness when he already saw where the shirt section is, following the direction that is stated as he pushes his cart with baskets that are filled with two jeans and Yeontan.

"So puppies, I already found the shirt section. This time, we will be looking for some shirts and tank tops for Jiminie because he usually uses them when he goes to his dance class and when we go do some work-out together" Taehyung explained, looking to his camera for a bit before looking again on his way to not bump to other people.

Once Taehyung reached the shirt section, his eyes widened and his lips parted, looking at the shirts with different colors and designs.

"Wah! Puppies, look at these! Jiminie will look good in them!" Taehyung happily said to the camera, showing the shirts that are displayed.

"Let me put you here for a while puppies so that I can check on the shirts. You can help me see it too" Taehyung said, putting his camera in the basket and fixing it so that he could still be seen.

"Don't eat my camera Tannie okay? We will look for some clothes for Daddy" Taehyung said to the dog who just looked at him, rubbing Yeontan's fur before looking to the shirts.

"Jiminie actually likes black clothes because he said that it makes him look hot but for me, even if he doesn't wear black, he still looks hot" Taehyung said as he looked at the clothes hung up on the rack.

"Oh! I saw something! It's Saint Laurent puppies!" Taehyung happily exclaimed when he saw a black shirt with blue lining, three woman in a red and blue square and 'Saint Laurent' written in capital letters above it with the letter A flipped upside down.

"Look at it puppies! Do you think Jiminie will like it?" Taehyung asked, showing the shirt to his camera with a smile.

"How about you Tannie? Do you think daddy will like it?" Taehyung asked again, now looking at his dog who just barked when he heard his name, making Taehyung giggle.

"I'm not sure if Jiminie will like it but he always use everything that I pick and buy for him and I'm sure it will look good on Jiminie so...Let's get this" Taehyung said, looking at the shirt one last time before removing it from the hanger, putting the shirt in the basket.

"Let's see some more" Taehyung said, turning back to the clothes and starting to look again.

"Oh! Here's another one puppies! It's black again and there is a 'Yeah baby' embroided on the upper left" Taehyung explained, showing to the camera the shirt that he found.

"I kinda like the 'Yeah baby' part so I'll just get it" Taehyung said, giggling and blushing as he removed the shirt from the hanger and putting it in the basket.