Whisper

"Oh my! My Taetae is here again! I missed you!" The old woman said, opening her arms to Taehyung as she walks in the house.

It's already Friday and Jimin's grandparents decided to visit them since Jimin's parents told them that the couple is in the house, making them excited to see their grandson and his boyfriend again.

"Halmeoni! I missed you too!" Taehyung replied back with so much happiness, running to the old woman and opening his arms too to hug the old woman as she chuckles.

"It's been so long since I've met you my Taetae. How are you?" The old woman asked, pulling away to look at the brunet who is still smiling.

"I'm fine Halmeoni. How about you? It seems like Halabeoji is feeding you well!" Taehyung said, giggling with the old woman who also laughed.

"I'm fine too my Taetae and of course! Your Halabeoji is feeding me well! He loves me so much!" The old woman cheerfully said, looking to her husband who smiled before press a kiss on the old woman's head.

"Aw~ You two are still so sweet even if you're already old. Let's go inside now so that you can sit down" Taehyung coo-ed before helping the two to walk inside the house, fixing the pillows so that they will sit on a comfortable couch before gently pushing them to sit down.

"Oh you're here already. Goodmorning Halmeoni. Goodmorning Halabeoji" Jimin greeted after placing the food he cooked on the dining table, walking to his grandparents and leaning down to give them a hug.

"Goodmorning too grandson! My favorite grandson is becoming more handsome!" The old woman said when Jimin pulled away making the boy smile as he sits beside Taehyung who has a pillow on his lap.

The three then heard someone gasp, turning their heads to Jihyun who is sitting on the couch at the opposite side as he holds his phone, his game paused since he is playing a while ago until he heard what his grandma said.

"How about me Halmeoni?" Jihyun whined, pouting and making the old woman and Taehyung laugh while Jimin just sighed, shaking his head.

"Of course you're my favorite too and you're handsome too" The old woman said, laughing more when Jihyun quickly stood up to press a kiss on her cheek before sitting back down again to continue his game.

"It's so nice to see you visiting Busan again. How have you two been?" The old woman asked, clasping her hands together and putting it on her lap as she looks at the two with a smile.

"We're great Halmeoni. Jiminie has been busy with his dance class but he still gets to ask for a day off so that we can visit here and I have been asking him for us to go here since I really missed you and Jimin's family and Busan" Taehyung answered with a smile too, giggling at the end as Jimin just looks at him fondly, smiling too and wrapping his arm around the younger's waist.

"That's good. I'm so happy to see you two still together after months of not seeing you. I hope you two will be together forever like me and your Halabeoji" The old woman said, watching the two with fond as the two just smiled, nodding their heads.

"Don't hurt my Taetae grandson, okay? I will get mad at you if you do" The old woman warned, looking at Jimin and pointing her index finger at him as the two laughed softly.

"Don't worry Halmeoni. I love him so much so I won't hurt this cute little baby" Jimin replied and cooing at Taehyung after, pinching his cheek as the younger giggled, whining to Jimin that it hurts.

Jimin's parents then called for them, telling them that lunch is already ready as the three stood up to help their grandparents stand up too, slowly walking to the dining table as they hold their hands gently, helping them to sit down once they reached the table.