Family

"We're home!" Taehyung shouted when they got in their house, quickly running to the kitchen and leaving Jimin who is closing the door before following the younger

"Oh hey Taetae, Jimin. Have you bought the cake?" Taehyung's mom asked as she cooks the Bulgogi.

"Yes Eomma. I'll go put it in the fridge" Taehyung replied as he helped his boyfriend pull out the cakes from the paper bag before walking to their refrigerator, putting the big box of cake before walking back to Jimin.

"Jimin, can you go grill these Korean Barbecues? My husband already prepared the griller outside" Taehyung's mom asked, pointing at the bowl full of Korean Barbecues.

"Okay Misis Kim" Jimin replied with a smile, grabbing the bowl and tong before walking to the garden.

"Can I help Jiminie Eomma?" Taehyung asked, grabbing the small box of cake that Jimin bought him.

"Go ahead" Mrs. Kim replied making Taehyung excited as he also walked fast to their garden.

"Jiminie! Eomma said that I can help you!" Taehyung shouted, approaching the older who is now firing the coals.

"Oh okay baby. I'll just heat this up then we can start grilling" Jimin replied as the younger muttered an 'Okay' before opening the small box, his eyes and lips widening to see a pink small cake full of strawberries.

"Minie, I'm gonna use your phone again" Taehyung said, pulling out Jimin's phone from his pocket.

"Go ahead baby" Jimin replied, focused on fanning the coals to heat.

"Hi puppies! We just got home and we're here at our garden. Jiminie is busy with the coals because we will be grilling some Korean Barbecues!" Taehyung happily said to the camera, turning around to record Jimin and their garden.

"By the way puppies, this is the cake that I wanted and Jiminie bought me one! It looks so cute and yummy! Let's taste it" Taehyung said, showing the box of cake and putting Jimin's phone on the chair that is there to peel the cupcake wrapper.

Taehyung then grabbed Jimin's phone again, recording himself taking a bite on the cake and chewing with his puffy cheeks and pouty lips, not even noticing the icing on his nose and lips.

"Mm! It's so yummy! Let's feed Jiminie" Taehyung said, turning to Jimin and walking to the older.

"Minie, taste it. It's yummy!" Taehyung said as he held the cake infront of Jimin who looked at it, holding the younger's wrist before opening his mouth, biting a part of the cake.

"How is it? It's yummy right?" Taehyung asked, watching Jimin who nodded.

"You're being messy again baby" Jimin said after swallowing the cake, chuckling and lifting his hand up to wipe the icing on Taehyung's nose and lips and licking them off his thumb, making the younger giggle.