Anniversary Pt. 8

"Do you want me to hold the camera for you? I will be the one to record the both of you so that you can focus on each other" Yuta asked when they are nearing the top, stretching his hand out and waiting for Taehyung to hand him the camera

"Are you sure? I don't want to bother you" Taehyung asked back, getting a little bit shy.

"Yes, I'm sure. And you're not going to bother me! I love recording and I want to try using your camera!" Yuta replied with a smile, making Taehyung to smile back too and handing his camera to the older.

"Please take care of that okay? Jiminie bought that for me as a gift!" Taehyung said and Yuta nodded, replying with an 'I will. Don't worry!'.

After a few more seconds, they already reached the top, the cable car stopping and opening for them to get out as Yuta gets out first, recording the two with Taehyung's camera.

"Wow! Look puppies! It's so pretty!" Taehyung said in amazement as they got out of the cable car, gasping when his feet landed on the snow.

"Jiminie! It's so soft!" Taehyung exclaimed, turning his head to Jimin who is walking to him with a smile.

"You're acting like it's your first time to experience snow baby when you already have in Seoul" Jimin replied, chuckling when Taehyung glared and pouted at him, walking away.

"Tae baby! I'm just kidding!" Jimin shouted, jogging and following Taehyung, quickly backhugging him when he reached him as the younger tries to remove himself from the older's grip.

"Let me go Minie! You go play in the snow alone!" Taehyung muttered, still trying to remove Jimin's arms but the older is just so strong, gripping Taehyung more tightly and pressing a kiss on Taehyung's cheek to make the younger stop, chuckling when Taehyung really did stop and blushed.

"I'm sorry baby. I was just kidding okay? You wanna play in the snow?" Jimin apologized and asked, turning Taehyung around and pressing another kiss on the younger's cheek.

"I haven't forgiven you yet. Hmp!" Taehyung said, putting his arms across his chest, pouting and turning his head to the side to avoid Jimin's gaze.

"What does Jiminie needs to do for Taetae to forgive him?" Jimin asked, looking at Taehyung who smiled at the question.

"Hmm? Taetae wants kisses so that he will forgive Jiminie" Taehyung cutely said, pointing at his pouty lips and Jimin just chuckled, leaning down to press a kiss on Taehyung's lips.

"More" Taehyung said and Jimin continued to press some more kisses on his lips, cheeks, forehead and nose, the younger giggling and enjoying while Yuta just records them, cooing at them silently.

The two was then interrupted when someone shouted an 'Excuse me!', turning their heads to see a girl skiing down on their way.

Jimin quickly pulled the both of them to the side to avoid it, the girl almost bumping Taehyung but luckily, Jimin was quick to pull them at the side, looking at Taehyung worriedly.