Messy

"Hi puppies! It's Taetae-"

"And Minmin"

"Welcome back to another video!"

The two started with their usual intro with Taehyung clapping his hands while Jimin just waved, a smile on their faces as they face the camera.

"For today's video, me and Minie will be doing a challenge and it's called 'Eat it or Wear it'. We have here a paper bag with some foods in it. We bought this one a while ago in the supermarket. We went on seperate ways because I am not allowed to see what Jiminie bought and he is also not allowed to see what I bought so that means, the two of us doesn't know what are inside of these two paper bags" Taehyung explained as he showed his own paper bag with Jimin copying him and just listening and nodding to his boyfriend's explanation.

"If you're asking why are we here in the bathroom, it's because we don't want to make a mess in our room and it's easier to clean the bathroom since there's water we can get here so yeah hehe" Taehyung continued, giggling as he looked around the bathroom, biting his bottom lip while Jimin just smiled, ruffling Taehyung's hair.

"So! Let's get started! Me and Minie we'll be playing 'Rock, Paper, Scissors' then whoever lose goes first!" Taehyung explained as he clapped, turning to Jimin with an excited eyes and his boxy smile.

"Are you ready now Minie?" Taehyung asked, leaning onto Jimin and looking up with his puppy eyes.

"Yeah baby. Are you ready?" Jimin asked back, emphasizing the you and smirking, teasing Taehyung.

"Yes of course Minie. Don't you dare look at me like that because I'm sure this vlog will end with you looking like a food monster" Taehyung replied, poking his tongue out.

"I should be scared then" Jimin said, chuckling and pinching Taehyung's cheeks.

"You should be. I can beat you in this game Minie" Taehyung said, his tongue still poke out.

"Oh yeah? Bring it on baby" Jimin replied with his voice becoming low as he smirked.

"Here we go puppies. Rock, paper, scissors!" Taehyung shouted as the two brought their hands up and down until Taehyung showed a rock and Jimin showed scissors.

"Ha! I won Minie! Bleh!" Taehyung shouted, clapping his hands and again poking his tongue out.

Jimin just shaked his head, smiling and happy to see Taehyung happy because of winning and not caring if he lost.

"I'll stand behind you so that you won't get to see the first thing. Don't peek Minie okay?" Taehyung said as he stood up and walked behind Jimin who is sat down.

The younger then pulled out something from his paper bag, smiling excitedly as he showed to the camera a bottle of soy sauce, putting his index finger infront of his mouth to tell his puppies to be quiet.