Yoga

"Jiminie! Jiminie! Jiminie! Wake up!" A chant can be heard as Jimin groans, feeling a little bit of weight on top of him and bouncing as he slowly open his eyes just to see his fiancé smiling at him with his boxy smile.

"Goodmorning Minie! I woke up earlier than you because it's our workout day and we will be vlogging again!" The red haired boy happily greeted, his hands on Jimin's chest to balance himself as he watches his fiancé rub his eyes.

"What time is it?" Jimin asked, wrapping his arms around the younger's waist and slowly sitting up so that his fiancé won't fall down, staring at the red haired boy with sleepy eyes while Taehyung just giggled a little bit.

"It's still 7 in the morning Jiminie" Taehyung replied, wrapping his arms too around Jimin's neck and pressing a quick kiss on the older's lips, smiling with his boxy smile when the older smiled a little bit.

"Why did you wake up so early baby? I don't remember us going somewhere" Jimin mumbled, pulling Taehyung closer to hug him as the younger smiled softly after feeling his fiancé's comforting hug.

"I told you Jiminie it's our workout day and I have another idea for our vlog today" Taehyung replied, pushing his face in Jimin's neck.

"Mhm? And what would be our vlog for today?" Jimin asked, slipping his hands under Taehyung's shirt to rub circles at the small of the back of the younger with his thumbs.

"I saw one of my puppies requesting for us to do the 'Yoga Couple Challenge'. Can we do it Jiminie?" Taehyung answered and asked, pulling his head a little bit away to look at his fiancé with his puppy eyes and a pout.

Jimin smiled at this, pressing a soft and long kiss on Taehyung's pouty lips before replying.

"Of course we can, sweetheart. We'll do anything you want" Jimin said and Taehyung smiled wider at this, chanting a 'Yay! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you Jiminie!'.

Jimin just chuckled at this, hugging the younger tighter and pressing some kisses on the crown of Taehyung's head and on his temple before telling the younger to get ready already so that they can go start their vlog soon, the red haired boy nodding and replying a happy 'Okay Minie!' before getting out of Jimin's grip and lap with the help of the older, running to their closet to pick some clothes from their closet.

The orange haired boy then followed, grabbing some clothes from their closet too and putting them on while watching Taehyung who is now done changing and is now picking Yeontan who just woke up in his arms.

"Goodmorning Tannie! We and daddy are going to the gym again! Are you excited?" Taehyung excitedly greeted, nuzzling his nose against Yeontan who is still slowly opening his eyes, not knowing what's happening.

"Calm down angel. Our baby just woke up" Taehyung heard Jimin said and the red haired boy just pouted, muttering a 'Sorry Tannie' and pressing a quick kiss on Yeontan's fur before turning around and approaching Jimin who is brushing his hair to the back to comb it.

"Should we go now baby?" Jimin asked, putting his left hand in his pocket while lifting his other hand up for Taehyung to take.

"Yup! Let me just fix our things that we will be bringing Jiminie and we can go!" Taehyung happily replied, handing Yeontan to the older before walking to where his back pack is, roaming around their unit to grab their towels, water bottles and some extra shirts before zipping his bag close.

"Let's go now Minie!" Taehyung exclaimed, happily skipping to his fiancé and was about to put his bag on but the older grabbed it from him, making Taehyung to reply a shy 'Thank you Minie' and getting Yeontan back to not burden his fiancé.