Ignored

It was already ten in the evening and Jimin is still sitting infront of his laptop, busy editing the prank of his boyfriend a while ago, shaking his head as he watched it.

I looked so angry. Aish Kim Taehyung...

Jimin thought, sighing and shaking his head, smiling. He continued to edit the video, adding effects here and there, zooming in some of his reactions and putting some captions and sounds.

He then opened Taehyung's Youtube account so that he can upload it already, clicking some things and typing some words until finally putting up the video.

As he waits for it to upload, he leaned back on his chair and looked at his boyfriend who is now sleeping on the bed, a pillow in his arms as he layed on his side, his eyes closed and his lips parted, breathing peacefully and Jimin can't help but to fall inlove again and again and again and he won't get tired of loving Taehyung.

After a few minutes of staring, he checked his laptop again to see the video already uploaded and a lot of Taehyung's puppies are already liking and commenting on the video since they have time difference and they must have been waiting for Taehyung's video.

Jimin decided to read some comments and it's the first time he will be reading since Taehyung does it all of the time because it's his channel.

Jimin started scrolling down on the comments, smiling when Taehyung's puppies commented that Jimin is really a boyfriend material and that they can see how much Jimin loves Taehyung

Some of them also commented that Jimin looks so mad when he get jealous making him groan and rub his face with his hands, scrolling down to read another comments.

Jimin shaked his head when he saw them suggesting for Taehyung to prank him again, scrolling down more until a comment caught his attention.

Ignoring Taehyung?

Jimin read the comment again before thinking about it, looking at his sleeping boyfriend on the bed until he remembered their conversation last night.

("Minie, what if I pranked you?"

"What kind of prank baby?"

"You know, talking to someone prank?"

"It's up to you baby but make sure I won't find out cause it won't be a prank anymore"

"Will you also prank me Jiminie?"

"No"

"Why?"

"Because I love you and I don't want to see you crying just because of a prank. I Iove you too much and it hurts me to see you hurt"

"What if I pranked you? Will you get a revenge?"

"Maybe")

Jimin smirked, looking at the comment one last time before closing his laptop, deciding to sleep already since he still needs to work tomorrow.