Baking

"Have you listed all the things we need Minie?" Taehyung asked, looking at Jimin and waiting for his response.

"Yes baby" Jimin replied, leaning closer to press a kiss on Taehyung's lips, the younger giggling and blushing since they are in a public transportation right now and someone could see what they are doing.

It's Saturday and it's already been a week since Jimin joined Taehyung with his vlogs, the younger deciding to celebrate it by making another vlog with them baking some cupcakes since one of his puppies requested it.

They are in the train right now and the chairs are already occupied leaving the two standing at the end of the chairs, near the door with Taehyung trapped by Jimin as the older held onto the bar behind the younger, smiling at his boyfriend who is being cute infront of him.

They are headed in the supermarket to buy the things they need for their baking vlog and they are still ten minutes away from it. The train stops once in a while, some passengers heading out and some are heading in.

When the passenger who is seated beside the two left, Jimin pulled Taehyung to let him sit on the vacant chair, the younger pouting when the older remained standing beside him.

"Are you okay?" Taehyung worriedly asked, looking up at his boyfriend who just smiled and booped his nose.

"I'm okay love" Jimin replied, chuckling when Taehyung scrunched his nose.

Six more minutes for the two to arrived at the supermarket, Jimin leaning on the thin wall behind him, holding on the bar above with his right hand while his other hand is interlocked with Taehyung, caressing his hand with his thumb.

Taehyung decided to do his intro now while he is still sitting, pulling his camera out and turning it on before playing the record button, the older watching and preparing himself for their introduction.

"Hi puppies! It's Taetae-" Taehyung started before moving his camera to show Jimin.

"And Minmin" Jimin talked, smiling.

"Welcome back to another video!" Taehyung finished, getting a little bit shy as some of the passengers looked at him with confused face and some of them looked at him with a smile on their faces, finding the boy adorable.

"As you can see, me and Minie are in the train right now. We are headed to the supermarket because we will be buying the ingredients we need for our baking tutorial!" Taehyung excitedly said, smiling with his boxy smile before talking again.

"We decided to do this since one of my puppies requested it and we wanted to celebrate Minie joining me in my vlogs for a week! I hope you will enjoy puppies!" Taehyung finished, stopping the video now and lowering his head as he can feel eyes on him.