Truth or Dare

"Ah! I'm so full!" Jungkook exclaimed, leaning back on his chair as he rubs his tummy, grabbing his cup of juice and sipping from it to finish it

"You're the only one who is full because you ate almost everything" Jin replied, opening his mouth as Namjoon feeds him with the cake but the younger missed his mouth, making the older pout when some icing was placed on his cheek.

"Joonie~" Jin whined, looking at his boyfriend who quickly grabbed a tissue, the other boys facepalming when he bumped a glass with juice in it.

"Ah. I'm sorry" Namjoon apologizes, standing the glass back up and grabbing a few more tissues to wipe his mess before turning to his boyfriend and wiping the icing on the older's cheek with a clean tissue.

"I'm amazed that you can still take it with Namjoon hyung being clumsy all the time" Jungkook said, earning a glare from Jin.

"It's because I love him and I don't care if he's clumsy or what" Jin replied before kissing Namjoon's cheek and muttering a 'Thanks babe' after the younger wiped his cheek.

"Why are our friends fighting all the time Jiminie?" Taehyung asked, opening his mouth too since Jimin asked him to as he looks at his fiancé who fed him with the cake and is so close to him because Jimin's left arm is around him.

"Don't mind them. They're always like that" Jimin replied, eating some of the cake too.

After a few more minutes, they already decided to clean up, Taehyung and Hoseok volunteering to help Jin who started to stack the used plates after gathering the leftovers on a plate.

"Call us if you need anything. We'll be just in the living room" Yoongi said and the three just nodded, Hoseok replying with a 'We will Yoonie' as he helps Jin with the plates.

Yoongi just smiled at his boyfriend before walking to the living room where the three are, looking at Jungkook who is busy on his phone and then to Jimin who is busy playing with Yeontan.

Yoongi then looked confusedly at Namjoon who is sitting on one of their couch, staring at his hands like he's inspecting something on it. He then decided to sit beside the younger, startling Namjoon who accidentally hit Yoongi on the cheek.

"Ow!" Yoongi grumbled, covering his cheek with his hand and trying to ease the pain by rubbing it.

"Oh hyung! I'm so sorry! I don't know what's happening to my hands!" Namjoon rambled, trying to help Yoongi but the older stopped him by holding his wrist.

"It's okay Joon. I understand. Just...stay still for a moment okay?" Yoongi replied and Namjoon nodded, putting his hands on his lap and sitting straight, muttering a 'You can do this Namjoon' to himself.

"We're done!" Taehyung happily shouted after half an hour, happily skipping to the living room and quickly sitting down beside his fiancé who is on the floor, petting Yeontan's head.