Anniversary Pt. 4

"Wow! Their airport is so pretty and big Minie!" Taehyung exclaimed as he roams his eyes around the airport, recording it with his camera

They just got their luggages and they are on their way now to the exit where their tourist guide is waiting, Jimin pulling out his phone to call the number his dad gave him as he follows Taehyung while pulling their luggages.

"Where are we going now Minie?" Taehyung asked, turning to Jimin who just finished the call, walking to his boyfriend and wrapping his arm around Taehyung's waist.

"We're going to meet now our tourist guide then we're going to check-in in our hotel baby" Jimin replied, pressing a kiss on Taehyung's head.

The two then continued to walk with Taehyung vlogging the both of them and the airport as Jimin leads the both of them until they reached the exit, Jimin roaming his eyes around to look for their tourist guide.

"I think that's our tourist guide Jiminie!" Taehyung suddenly said, pointing at his left to see a brown haired guy jumping and waving his hand happily while holding a banner on his other hand, 'Park Jimin and Park Taehyung' written on it.

When Jimin was about to reply, Taehyung quickly pulled him, approaching the brown haired boy who is smiling at them when he approached them.

"Konnichiwa! Watashi wa Taehyungdesu! Kore wa watashi no boifurendo Jimin desu!" Taehyung greeted with a smile, bowing to the brown haired boy.

(T: "Hi! I am Taehyung! This is my boyfriend Jimin!")

"Konnichiwa! Watashi wa Yutadesu!" The brown haired boy, named Yuta, greeted back as he bows too with a smile.

(T: "Hi! I am Yuta!")

Jimin then looked at Taehyung, silently asking for help on how will he introduce himself as the younger giggled, whispering to Jimin the words.

"Konnichiwa. Watashi wa Jimindesu" Jimin greeted back, about to put his hand out for a handshake but Taehyung quickly pulled his hand back, shaking his head and mumbling that he should bow as Jimin followed, bowing.

(T: "Hi. I am Jimin.")

Yuta then laughed, making the two confused but Taehyung thought that it's disrespectful so he just laughed with the brown haired boy even if he doesn't know why he's laughing.

"You two are so good in Japanese but you don't have to always talk in Japanese if you can't. I'm a Korean too" Yuta explained in Korean after laughing and Taehyung's mouth turned into 'O', nodding his head as he giggled.

"You should have told us because Jiminie asked me how will he introduce himself but thank you for not telling because I find Jiminie cute when he tries to talk in Japanese" Taehyung replied, looking at Jimin who is red.

"I wanted to see how will you greet yourself and I'm amazed because you two are good!" Yuta complimented as Taehyung replied with a 'Thank you', smiling with his boxy smile.