Question and Answer Pt. 3

"His next question is: Would you like to dye your hair?" Taehyung read, quickly looking up and touching his hair as he thinks while Jimin puts Yeontan down from the bed since the dog is already finished with his food and he wants to play with his ...

"His next question is: Would you like to dye your hair?" Taehyung read, quickly looking up and touching his hair as he thinks while Jimin puts Yeontan down from the bed since the dog is already finished with his food and he wants to play with his toys already.

"Do you think other colors suit me Jiminie?" Taehyung asked before opening his mouth to take in the food Jimin is feeding him.

"Of course. Anything suits you baby. You're still pretty no matter what" Jimin replied, wiping Taehyung's mouth with tissue as he goes back to eating.

"Ifwh I whill dye my hair Jhiminie, whill you dye your hair thoo?" Taehyung asked again, his voice a little bit muffled since he is talking through his full mouth.

"No talking when your mouth is full baby" Jimin scolded, watching Taehyung who sheepishly smiled, muttering a 'Sowwy' before swallowing the food, opening his mouth to show Jimin that his mouth is already empty.

"Good and yes, if that's what you want then I willl dye my hair too" Jimin answered and Taehyung quickly shouted a 'Yay!', clapping.

"So...to my puppy who asked that, Jiminie already agreed to dye our hair! What color do you want Jiminie? I kinda want my hair to be pink? Or maybe blue? Or purple? Oh! I think red will look great on me!" Taehyung rambled again and Jimin just smiled at this, pressing a kiss on the younger's cheek.

"I'm sure that red will look great on you baby" Jimin mumbled and Taehyung just smiled at him, muttering an 'Okay! I'll choose that!' before asking his fiancé what color does he like.

"Hmm. How about orange?" Jimin asked, looking at Taehyung who looked up at his hair, trying to imagine how Jimin would look like with orange hair and parting his lips as he pictures in his mind how hot Jimin would look like, not noticing the drool that started to slip out of his lips.

Jimin quickly wiped it with a tissue, chuckling when Taehyung blinked his eyes, quickly flushing red as he looks away from Jimin, cupping his cheeks with his hands and trying to fan it, telling Jimin that it's so hot in the room.

"What are you thinking about huh my baby fiancé?" Jimin asked, teasing Taehyung who shaked his head, stuttering out a 'N-Nothing'.

"Okay then. We'll dye our hair together yeah? Yours is red and mine is orange" Jimin said, still teasing Taehyung who just nodded, grabbing his phone back to read the next question.

"T-The next one is: Are you gonna travel again?" Taehyung read again, quickly nodding after reading the question.

"Jiminie promised me that he will bring me back to Japan again and maybe we can travel to somewhere else too! Right Jiminie?" Taehyung said and Jimin nodded, feeding Taehyung again.

(A/N: Again, they are not invlove in BTS)

"Okay! Next question is: Do you love BTS? Yes! We love BTS! We really love their songs! Our favorite song actually is Lights! Jiminie also sings 'Winter Bear' by V whenever I can't sleep!" Taehyung explained before asking Jimin to sing it, the older shaking his head and telling his fiancé that his voice doesn't sound good.