Truth or Dare Pt. 3

"Yah! How are we going to know if the bottle pointed at you or Taehyung when you placed him infront of you?!" Jin exclaimed when the bottle pointed at Jimin with Taehyung in his legs, the younger giggling at the oldest who is pointing at them

"It should be Jimin hyung because Taehyung hyung's original place is beside him" Jungkook replied and the others agreed, nodding their heads.

"Kook and the hyungies said that the bottle is pointed at you Jiminie so pick one!" Taehyung said to his fiancé who sighed but smiled, muttering an 'Okay' as he picks a piece of paper and showing to them that he got 'Dare'.

"Wait! Let us choose a dare for you to make sure you're not being bias to us" Jin suddenly said, grabbing the phone from Taehyung and starting to read at the comments as the others also took a look at the comments, gathering around the oldest and reading with him.

"Do you think this is fun?" Hoseok asked in a whisper, pointing at one of the comments.

"It should be embarassing like what me and Jungkook did" Jin replied and Hoseok nodded, continuing to look for more dares.

"How about this one?" Jungkook asked, pointing at a specific comment that made their eyes go wide before laughing quietly, nodding their heads as they confirm at each other if that is their final choice.

"I'm kinda scared Minie" Taehyung mumbled in Jimin's chest, the two watching their friends laugh evily as they scroll down on Taehyung's phone.

"Why? I'm the one who will be doing the dare baby" Jimin replied, pressing a soft kiss on Taehyung's head.

"Well then, I'm scared for you and I think I'm going to be involve in your dare" Taehyung answered and Jimin nodded at him, agreeing with his fiancé.

"Okay! So we already chose a dare for Jimin and it's from vminxluvv. Her dare for you is to make out with Taetae for a minute" Jin exclaimed as the other boys looked at the couple with an innocent smile, getting excited for the two.

"W-What?" Taehyung asked and stuttered out, turning pink after hearing what the dare is as he looks at his friends who nodded.

"Hyung, Taetae isn't comfortable doing that with all of you watching us so please pick another one" Jimin said, looking seriously at Jin who shaked his head while still smiling.

"It's a dare from your puppies so you should do it. Isn't that what you told us a while ago?" Jin asked while smirking, teasing the two.

"I'm sure there's a lot more dares there hyung. Just go pick anything beside that" Jimin protested and Jin shaked his head again, putting his arms across his chest and raising his eyebrows at the two.

"Hyung. I'll go walk around the neighbourhood with only my boxers-" Jimin tried to protest again but he was interrupted when he felt Taehyung tugging his shirt.