Dream

"Minie! I'll be taking a bath now!" Taehyung announced, happily skipping to his fiancé who is crouching down in front of their luggage and busy looking for where their towels are

It's Thursday and they are currently in one of the guest rooms in Hoseok and Yoongi's house.

The 7 of them will be having a sleepover for 4 days since all of them doesn't have any work from Thursday to Sunday and they kind of miss each other already that's why Hoseok and Yoongi planned on inviting their friends, the other boys agreeing and quickly packing their things after their group video call a while ago and gathering in the couple's house after an hour.

It's already 6 in the evening, Yoongi and Jin are in the kitchen, busy preparing and cooking their dinner while Hoseok, Namjoon and Jungkook are in the living room, busy watching a movie.

"Here's your towel baby" Jimin said, giving Taehyung the purple towel and getting surprised when the younger quickly kissed him on the cheek.

"Thank you Min! Love you!" The red haired boy happily exclaimed, standing up and excitedly skipping to the bathroom while giggling with his boxy smile.

Jimin just smiled at this, shaking his head at the silliness and cuteness of his fiancé as he stood up, throwing his towel on their bed before walking to the bathroom too.

"I'll be just in the living room baby. Call me when you need something okay?" Jimin shouted infront of the door, smiling more when the younger shouted back with an 'Okay Minie!' before walking out of their room with Yeontan following behind.

As soon as the two walked out, they were greeted by Hoseok, Namjoon and Jungkook who is laughing at something on the phone that the youngest is holding, the three looking up at the same time when they heard a door closing.

"What are you all laughing at?" Jimin asked, bending down and grabbing Yeontan from the floor before sitting on the vacant sofa beside the three, putting his feet over the other leg while petting the dog.

"Taetae's vlog. I can't believe he pranked you for how many times already!" Hoseok exclaimed, still laughing at Jimin who rolled his eyes, sighing.

"I didn't know you were that possessive of Taehyung. I kinda like that vlog and the 'I Got Killed Prank'. You look like you were about to beat the shit out of whoever hurted Taehyung" Namjoon butted in, laughing again and Jimin replied with an 'Of course. No one dares to hurt my baby or they are going to face me', making the three to just shake their heads.

"When are you going to get your revenge hyung? I'm excited to know what your plan is" Jungkook asked, handing Hoseok his phone back as he turned his attention fully on Jimin who shaked his head.

"No more revenge or pranking. Tae always cry when I do pranks on him and I don't want that" Jimin replied, giving the three a pointed look before focusing back on petting Yeontan, ignoring the groans of his friends.