Dogs

"Hi puppies

"Hi puppies. It's Minmin. Welcome back to another video" Jimin quietly said infront of Taehyung's camera, his voice still groggy since he just woke up.

"I just woke up and it's still seven in the morning" Jimin continued, showing to the camera the time stated on his phone as he brushed his hair to the back.

"Maybe you're curious why I'm doing a vlog alone. Well, because I'm going to check Taetae's subscriber count. Last night, when I was checking his account, I saw that he already has ninety-nine thousand subscribers so let's see how many subscribers already" Jimin explained as he opened his laptop, logging in to Taehyung's Youtube account to check his boyfriend's subscriber only to smile widely when he saw that it's already 100,000 subscribers.

"So puppies, my baby just reached one hundred thousand subscribers" Jimin quietly said, showing to the camera his laptop and numbers written in it.

"I'm sure he will be so happy if he sees this" Jimin mumbled to himself as he placed his laptop back to the table, closing it and deciding to open it later when Taehyung is already awake.

"Actually, I've been waiting for him to reach one hundred thousand subs because I saw this Pomeranian dog the other day when we were walking and he really wanted to have a dog so I'm thinking on buying it for him" Jimin explained, looking over at Taehyung after and standing up, walking to their bed with Taehyung's camera, leaning down and hovering the younger who is sleeping.

"Wake up soon love. I have some surprises for you" Jimin whispered in Taehyung's ear, giving a soft kiss on it before smiling when the younger just whined.

Jimin then stood up straight, walking to their closet to change his shirt and walking around the room to grab his wallet and phone before walking to their bed again to give Taehyung his favorite stuff toy for the younger to hug, quietly walking out of their room with the camera and not forgetting to close the door.

"Oh, you're awake. What are you doing?" Taehyung's sister asked when Jimin got out, the girl busy munching her toast bread.

"I'm going to the pet shop Noona. Can you please come with me?" Jimin asked, brushing his hair to the back as he waits for the girl's response.

"Oh really? Sure! Let me just grab my phone then we can go" Eonjin said as she finished her bread before walking to her room to grab her phone.

Once she got out, the two walked to Eonjin and Taehyung's parents who are in the kitchen to tell them where they were going somewhere as the two just nodded and told them to keep safe.

"Are you vlogging?" Eonjin asked when she noticed Jimin recording their way to the train station.

"Yes Noona. Your younger brother just hit one hundred thousand subs and I'm thinking of surprising him" Jimin replied making Eonjin to look at him with wide eyes and parted lips.

"Really?! Wow! Is that why we're going to the pet shop?" Eonjin asked as Jimin nodded, making the girl more excited.

After a few minutes of walking, they reached the train station, walking in the train that stopped infront of them as they sat down on the vacant chairs since it's still early in the morning and there's only a few people.