Have We? Pt. 2

"Minie, come on!" Taehyung called out to Jimin who was busy editing the vlog yesterday when he pranked Taehyung.

"One more minute baby" Jimin replied, going now to Taehyung's Youtube account to upload the video.

"Minie now!" Taehyung shouted again making Jimin to stand up quickly walking to the edge of the bed where Taehyung is and sitting beside the younger who is busy rubbing Yeontan's fur.

"Hi puppies! It's Taetae-"

"And Minmin-"

"And Tannie"

"Welcome back to another video!"

Taehyung and Jimin said, smiling and waving their hands and helping Yeontan to do it too.

"So puppies, today. Me and Minie will be doing again the 'Never have I ever' since I promised you. We have here again a paper with 'I have' written infront and 'I have never' written on the back" Taehyung explained, showing the paper that he made.

"I will be reading the questions that we haven't answered last time so stay tune and enjoy!" Taehyung said, smiling before asking Jimin to hand him his phone.

Once Taehyung got his phone, he started to look for the comments last time, preparing to read them by himself since Eonjin isn't there anymore to help him.

"Okay! So first question is from Vmin_lifu! Never have I ever eaten the food that fell on the floor. If so, what is it?" Taehyung read before raising 'I have never' while Jimin raised 'I have'.

"You ate a food that fell on the floor Jiminie?!" Taehyung asked, surprised as the older nodded.

"Five seconds rule baby" Jimin replied, smirking when Taehyung's face turned into a disgusted one.

"You should apply that if the food fell onto a clean surface!" Taehyung shouted, smacking Jimin who laughed.

"What was the food?" Taehyung asked since his puppy asked it.

"Fries" Jimin replied.

"Ew Minie. Let's just go to the next question. It's from xxakishaxx. Never have I ever did something wrong and blamed it on someone. Who did you blame?" Taehyung read before sheepishly smiling at the camera, raising up 'I have', the same with Jimin.

"Who did you blame Jiminie?" Taehyung asked when he saw Jimin's answer.

"Your puppies" Jimin said, laughing when he saw Taehyung realizing it too, his mouth shaped into 'O'.

"Don't tell them that you never blamed them baby because I know you did when you were pranking me" Jimin said when Taehyung was about to talk, the younger pouting.

"But it was their fault for suggesting it" Taehyung replied.

"And it's up to you baby if you will do it or not" Jimin fired-back and Taehyung just pouted more.