Clothes

"Jiminie, it's okay if you don't want to do it. I don't want to waste your money" Taehyung said, leaning his chin on Jimin's shoulder as he looked up at Jimin with his puppy eyes.

"Tae, baby. I told you it's fine and you're also buying me clothes so I should buy you some clothes too" Jimin said, ruffling Taehyung's hair.

They are on the train right now and they are currently waiting for their stop as they are sitted on one of the chairs with Yeontan in Jimin's arms.

"Are you sure Jiminie?" Taehyung asked again, pouting.

"Yes baby, I'm sure. All you have to do is to enjoy the challenge okay?" Jimin said making Taeyung nod, blushing when Jimin leaned down to press a kiss on his lips.

After a few more minutes, they reached their stop, walking to the mall with their hands interlocked. When they got in, Taehyung took his camera out to start their vlog.

 When they got in, Taehyung took his camera out to start their vlog

"Hi puppies! It's Taetae-"

"And Minmin-"

"And Tannie"

"Welcome back to another video!"

The two said, greeting their puppies with their usual intro and Taehyung moving the camera to show Yeontan who is in Jimin's arm as the two held hands with their free hands.

"As you can see puppies, we are in the mall right now because me and Minie will do another challenge" Taehyung started, turning the camera to record the mall which is full of shops and people walking and shopping.

"One of my puppies requested this and the challenge we will be doing is 'Buying each other outfit'!" Taehyung happily said, his happy smile showing.

"Sadly, me and Minie have to seperate ways because we are not allowed to see what we are going to buy for each other. But I'm sure we will still have fun because we get to pick and buy clothes for each other!" Taehyung explained, pouting at his first sentence but smiling at the end as he imagined Jimin picking and buying clothes for him.

"We will also buy some clothes for Tannie because Tannie always shivers in the morning because of the aircon and I love putting some clothes on my baby" Taehyung continued, leaning down and nuzzling his face on Yeontan's fur.

"So yeah hehe. Me and Minie will seperate ways now. Who do you want to be with Tannie? Mommy or Daddy?" Taehyung asked, showing his puppy eyes to Yeontan who just looked at him.

"Okay. Tannie said Mommy so give him to me now Jiminie" Taehyung said, looking up to Jimin who chuckled, handing Taehyung the dog.

"Yeontan didn't even answer your question but because I love you, I'll give our baby to you" Jimin said, ruffling Taehyung's hair after handing the dog.

"Yay! So puppies, me and Tannie will be picking some clothes for Daddy. Will you help Mommy baby?" Taehyung asked, putting his cheek against Yeontan's as he record themselves.