Alone

"Baby..." A whisper making Taehyung whine, stirring and scrunching his nose.

"Baby, wake up. I need to go now" This time, Taehyung quickly opened his eyes, seeing Jimin standing and hovering him, changed into a black shirt and black jeans.

Taehyung quickly sat up, rubbing his eyes with his fist and pulling the pillow closer to him as Jimin sat beside him, holding his hands.

"Y-You're going?" Taehyung stuttered out, pouting as he watch Jimin nod.

It's Monday again and Taehyung really hates that day because Monday always steals Jimin away from Taehyung making the younger be alone in their unit, making him sad and miss his boyfriend.

The worst part is that Monday isn't the only day that will steal Jimin away from Taehyung, but also Tuesday and Wednesday. Taehyung hates it more when time helps Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday take Jimin away from him since the older comes home late sometimes.

"C-Come back soon okay?" Taehyung stuttered out again, his eyes becoming glossy again.

"I will baby. I will" Jimin replied, giving Taehyung a small smile before bringing his two hands up, pressing a soft kiss on it.

"Take care Minie. Watch out for yourself when you are crossing the road. Watch out for the cars and eat lunch on time okay? I don't want to hear from Hoseok hyung that you are skipping your meals. I'll call you on lunch to check up on you" Taehyung seriously said making Jimin chuckle.

"Okay baby. I promise. Don't worry yeah?" Jimin replied.

"Pinky promise?" Taehyung asked back, pouting and putting his pinky out.

Jimin then interlocked his pinky with Taehyung's, smiling to see the younger smiling too.

"Pinky promise" Jimin mumbled.

"I'll miss you" Taehyung whispered, going back to his pouty face.

"Aigo, my baby. Come here" Jimin said, helping Taehyung sit on his lap as the younger wrapped his arms and legs around Jimin, burying his face in the crook of Jimin's neck.

"I'll miss you too baby. Jiminie will always miss you" Jimin whispered, wrapping his arms around Taehyung's waist and kissing his temple.

After a few seconds of hugging, Jimin decided that it's time to let go since he really needs to go now.

Taehyung didn't pull away, gripping Jimin more tighter like he doesn't want the older to go so Jimin just stood up with Taehyung in his arms, grabbing his backpack with one hand and walking to the door.

The younger decided to go down now, his hand still on Jimin's shoulder as he watch Jimin put his backpack on.

"You also take care of yourself baby okay? Eat something if you're hungry yeah? And call me if something happens" Jimin seriously said, putting his hand on Taehyung's waist.

The younger just nodded, scrunching his nose when Jimin pinched his nose, the older smiling.

"I promise to call you if I'm on break. I love you" Jimin mumbled before pressing his lips on Taehyung's, the younger kissing back.

"I love you too Minie. Bye bye" Taehyung replied back when they pulled away, waving his hand at Jimin who is now opening the door.

"Bye baby" Jimin replied, walking out and also waving his hand before the door closed, Taehyung sighing sadly.

Taehyung walked back to the bed now, feeling sad and alone that his boyfriend is not there with him.

He decided to text Jimin even if he knows that the older won't reply, pressing the send button after typing a few words.