Anniversary Pt. 5

"Where are we going first Yuta?" Taehyung asked when they got out of the hotel, clinging onto Jimin's arm as they walk

"Well it's still ten in the morning so maybe you want to have some fresh air after that tiring flight. There's a park near here and it's called the Sapporo Odori Park. Many people go there because it's located in the heart of Sapporo" Yuta explained making Taehyung to get excited again.

"Really? Wow! Let's go there then!" Taehyung replied excitedly, looking at Jimin who smiled, booping Taehyung's nose before getting pulled by the younger as they start to walk to the train station, following Yuta who is walking ahead.

"Hi puppies. We just came from our hotel and we already got our luggages in our room. For now, we will be going to some places near our hotel and the first place is a park. What was the name again Yuta?" Taehyung said to his camera before looking and asking the brown haired boy infront of them who turned around.

"Sapporo Odori Park" Yuta replied.

"Oh Sapporo Odori Park! We are going to Sapporo Odori Park puppies and Yuta told us that many people go there becase it's located in the heart of Sapporo!" Taehyung continued, extending his arm to include Jimin who looked at the camera, waving his hand and pressing a kiss on Taehyung's temple.

After a few more minutes of walking, they reached the train station with Taehyung getting excited again even if he always rides a train in Seoul, happily skipping with his hands interlocked with Jimin, letting go sometimes when some people are looking at them.

"Yuta just got us some cards puppies. We are going to use them for every transportation by swiping them because it's like our payment" Taehyung said as they walk to where the scanners are, turning his camera to record his hands as he swipes the card, making the barricade infront of him open and shouting a quiet 'Yay!' when he successfully passed through it.

He then recorded Jimin and Yuta who are also doing the same, Jimin going first as he also successfully passed through it, walking to Taehyung with a smile.

"What are you smiling at baby?" Jimin asked, putting his card back in his bag and putting his hand in his pocket after zipping hs bag.

"I was just sharing to my puppies how the cards are used" Taehyung replied.

The two then turned their heads to Yuta who is now approaching them, the three starting to walk again to where the platforms of the train are as Yuta still leads them, following the brown haired boy.

"So puppies, we will be riding their train here in Sapporo. You can see there's a lot of people waiting too" Taehyung said when they reached the platform, moving his camera around to record the people who are also standing at the platform as they all wait for a train.

After a few more seconds, a train already stopped infront of them, walking inside once the door opened as Jimin quickly pulls Taehyung when Yuta found a vacant seat, the three sitting on the chairs beside the door for easy access when they will go out.