Sick

"Bye Taetae! Take care of yourself okay? You too Jimin. Keep safe on your way home. See you soon" Mrs. Kim said with a smile, walking to Taehyung to give him a hug.

It's already Sunday and the two needs to go back to Seoul now so that they could rest, especially Jimin who needs to go to work on the next day.

Last night, Taehyung cried to Jimin, telling him that he doesn't want to go home yet because he will miss his family so much so Jimin told him that he could ask Hoseok for another week but Taehyung told him that he don't want to burden Jimin and that he knows Jimin is working hard for the both of them so he just told his boyfriend that they'll come back again soon. Jimin then asked Taehyung if he's sure and the younger said yes so Jimin just nodded, promising his baby that they will come back soon until the two fell asleep with Jimin's lips on Taehyung's forehead.

Taehyung hugged back, stopping the tears that are gathering in his eyes as his dad and sister also joined, the four of them having a group hug as Taehyung's relatives and Jimin just watched them with a smile.

"Aw~ My son is crying. Don't cry. We'll visit you in Seoul soon okay?" Mrs. Kim comforted, wiping the tears that fell on Taehyung's cheek.

"We'll also come back here soon. I will miss you all so much" Taehyung replied, hugging his parents and Eonjin as his dad ruffled his hair.

"Noona, taka care of Eomma and Appa okay? Even Soonshim" Taehyung said when he turned to Eonjin who is busy petting Soonshim's fur.

"Yes baby brother. You also take care" Eonjin replied, giving a kiss on Taehyung's head.

"Uncle! Auntie! We'll go now!" Taehyung shouted when they pulled away, waving his hand to his uncle and aunt who also waved back with a smile, shouting 'Keep safe!'.

Taehyung then grabbed Yeontan from Jimin, happily nuzzling his face onto its fur.

"Jimin, please take care of our son and we hope you two will come back here again soon" Mrs. Kim said, turning her head to Jimin who smiled.

"Yes Misis Kim, I promise" Jimin replied, bowing.

"Jimin! Thank you again for this! Don't hurt my baby brother okay? And come back soon!" Eonjin happily said, walking to Jimin and lifting her fist up for a fist bump which is returned by Jimin who nodded before rubbing Soonshim's head.

"My future son-in-law, I wish you two will stay happy together and you two will come back here okay? I don't want my son coming back here alone and crying or else, he won't come back to you" Mr. Kim seriously said, giving Jimin a bro hug who nodded.

"Don't scare him Appa!" Taehyung scolded, giggling when his dad winked at him.

"I promise I won't hurt Taehyung and I promise we'll come back here together" Jimin replied making the three smile while Taehyung stood beside Jimin, interlocking their fingers together.

"That's good. We'll see you soon then. Call us if you got home yeah? Take care of Yeontan too" Mr. Kim said.

"Yes we will Appa. Take care of Soonshim too! Bye bye! Take care and see you soon!" Taehyung shouted one last time, the two waving as they started to walk away.

Once they reached the train station, they walked in the train to Seoul, sitting on the vacant chair as Taehyung sighed, pouting and putting his head on Jimin's shoulder.

Jimin then heard some sniffles and felt some tears falling onto his shirt, looking down to see Taehyung crying and hugging Yeontan close to his chest.

"Shh baby. Don't cry. We will come back soon yeah? I promise" Jimin whispered, pressing some kisses on Taehyung's head.

"Close your eyes baby and sleep. I'll wake you up when we're there" Jimin mumbled after Taehyung calmed down, the younger nodding before closing his eyes and slowly going in his dreamland.